Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion, With Soothing Triple Oat Complex & Shea Butter, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, 72-Hour Intense Hydration, Helps Relieve Very Dry and Tight Skin, Unscented, 500ml

£5.69
FREE Shipping

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion, With Soothing Triple Oat Complex & Shea Butter, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, 72-Hour Intense Hydration, Helps Relieve Very Dry and Tight Skin, Unscented, 500ml

RRP: £11.38
Price: £5.69
£5.69 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion (500ml) combines the goodness of nature with the power of science to keep the skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private. There's no fragrance, and I really like this, because fragrances can be irritating and also clash with perfume etc. You may notice redness, dryness and your skin may develop a bumpy rash when it’s exposed to a trigger.

Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. AVEENO® harnesses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. It was very hydrating, didn't feel oily, and actually genuinely helped to heal dry and damaged skin. Your skin might also be more prone to breakouts and sunburn compared to people without sensitive skin. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

Aveeno harnesses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. Aveeno, I’m begging you, please, please listen to all these poor reviews and change the recipe back. And that is so disappointing as the previous formulation (used for years) was amazing for dry, sensitive and spot prone skin. I found these creams sticky, thick and with way too much perfume and the majority of them didn't give a long lasting moisture - until I found Aveeno's Skin Relief. I have been using Aveeno for years for my eczema and it’s always been the only thing that has worked to sooth my skin.

It doesn't help that I can't use anything on my body that has strong scent or alcohol in it without irritating/rashing me up. It’s often exposed to freezing cold weather outside, then promptly greeted by the warm flush of central heating, causing your skin to become dehydrated. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product.Went to but a new bottle only to find this formula instantly causes a stinging sensation that lasts for up to 20 minutes and makes my skin red and sore to the touch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop