GasOne Square Heavy Duty Single Burner Outdoor Stove Propane Gas Cooker with Adjustable 0-20Psi Regulator & Steel Braided Hose Perfect for Home Brewing, Turkey Fry, Maple Syrup Prep

£9.9
FREE Shipping

GasOne Square Heavy Duty Single Burner Outdoor Stove Propane Gas Cooker with Adjustable 0-20Psi Regulator & Steel Braided Hose Perfect for Home Brewing, Turkey Fry, Maple Syrup Prep

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hailing from Japan, Rinnai has long been manufacturing sturdy, top quality gas stoves for decades. Starting from ₱4,290, the Rinnai RI-712A is a heavy duty gas stove that features a wider body frame and two big burners for fast cooking. But despite its size, this gas stove is energy saving with an efficient nozzle that can produce up to 25% in gas savings. With a detachable stainless steel top plate, this gas stove makes cleaning a breeze! Fitting this electric weed burner together is simple. The extension pole clips into the handle and then into burning mechanism. It clips and fits well, but if you have arthritis or weak hands you may need some help here as it’s quite stiff.

Finally, there is a 5 metre power cable included which is a much more reasonable length than the burners which have a cable of under 2 metres. If you're using a weed burner, we recommend that you are careful with bringing the device towards yourself and others before and after use. This is because the product can expel a great deal of fire, making it a potential safety hazard if you are too close to it. It's also worth noting that for many products the hose will stay very hot for a while after being used, making it necessary to ensure that it has cooled down before using it. Whilst you can hold it in place for a longer time, the instruction leaflet admits that killing leafy weeds may take several “burnings” at 1- 2 week intervals. I appreciate this honesty as I think it’s the same for many electric burners, they just don’t tell you.The cable is long, but I still had to use an extension. This was the same with all of the electric weed burners I tested, but at least a longer cable meant I wasn’t so tethered to the extension port.

Other than the confusing hook, there’s just a small clip for the cable on the extension pole which moves up and down. Overall, I feel there should be more to keep the cable safe – it wouldn’t be difficult to burn through by accident. In general, in regards to safety, I’d like to have seen more cable clearance and more clips for safety. My husband couldn’t help himself and came outside to try and lend a hand/take over (this is unheard of and certainly didn’t occur when I was testing the best electric weed burners). As you’ll see, he even volunteered to feature in the photos! Hands-On Expertise & Collective Knowledge: Our team boasts extensive DIY experience and in-depth knowledge. This is an important product for those who want to have thoroughness and power without having to dig deep into their wallets. It is affordable and efficient, though you do sacrifice some BTU due to the lower price. This product also has a great length, giving you a 10-foot-long gas hose to reach those tough-to-find spots. I did not experience any performance or technical issues when using this product and was very impressed with its efficiency. This product comes highly recommended if you're looking for a weed burner that gives you flexibility!In terms of maintenance, the instructions indicate that you must keep the ventilation holes clean so it doesn’t overheat. Once the burner was completely cool it was easy to rub them over with a cloth. Regular Updates: Our recommendations stay current with any changes in product performance or availability.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop