Heartstrong: Chumpy, Minnie & Me

Heartstrong: Chumpy, Minnie & Me

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I remind myself that Chumpy died doing something that he loved in the place he loved most: the ocean,” she wrote.

Heartstrong by Ellidy Pullin | 9780733649219 | Booktopia

Friends and family were saying sperm retrieval was an option. But within hours it would be too late. Ellidy had to decide. Heartstrong is out now. Your cookie settings are preventing this third party content from displaying. Ellidy said the grief still came in waves, two years on, but things were getting a little better every day. In it, she wrote about the small bit of comfort she took from knowing Chumpy died somewhere he loved to be - in the water. I think it is just so apparent that Chumpy was an incredible and other-wordly human being that touched so many lives and has left an incredible legacy.Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. This story has truly truly touched my soul and I don’t think I’ll be forgetting what I’ve read any time soon. Life is so so short and you just never know how much one decision truly will impact not only your life but everyone else’s lives around you.

Heartstrong by Ellidy Pullin - Books - Hachette Australia

This book is full of both and so much more as well. Life. Death. Everything in-between and afterwards. Your heart and soul will run the full gauntlet of emotions by reading this book. You’ll lose a little bit of yourself to it. It’s an incredibly moving read and I dare you to not feel something while reading this.

Heartstrong is just such an unforgettable book about love, joy, loss, grief, hope and finding a way to keep going in the darkest of times. (Literally every emotion and feeling you could think of was in here) Sorrow meant it took Ellidy a number of months to be strong enough to start IVF. The first round didn't work. But the second did. Time really does help to heal a little bit.” Ellidy said the grief of losing Alex came and went in waves. Credit: Seven There have been countless people who have come to me whose partners have died, and they’ve said, ‘thanks for sharing your story, I’ve now been able to retrieve my partner’s sperm and I’m trying for a baby.’”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop