RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Otherwise, awesome toy!

Date published: 2020-12-23
span itemprop="name">Super cute and it comes with guitar controller[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son loves watching blues clue, n sing along while he does. He was super excited to see this fav character blue as a plush, bonus it wiggles it tail, head moves and ears go up n down, it has this cute little guitar controller, when we press the button In the handy dandy guitar, it sings the the theme song and says few phrases from the show. It has become his favorite toy n now. Also it came with the batteries, so I don't need to buy them.
Date published: 2020-08-21
span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Mere87 from Bonjour, pal! My name is Lumi — it’s short for Lumière, the French word for “light.” I love to dance and Arts + Crafts are my favorite.”

The Blue's Clues & You cast takes a bite out of the "Big Apple" to follow their dreams in their new hit movie musical, Blue's Big City Adventures! This film has something for the entire family -- from big dreams, superb dance numbers, multi-talented guests appearances -- all while still managing to fit in Blue's clues to help along the way. While watching this magical film, you feel the joy and entertainment you always get from the Blue's Clues franchise! I love how well this film highlights all the incredible things that make New York, New York. From the busyness, its famous pretzels, Times Square jumbotrons, street performances, taxis and even, being known as the place where dreams are made true. This film is the perfect tour guide to New York. There are sensational cameos such as B. D. Wong, who helps Rainbow Puppy cast for her musical. The camera angles and the music are special features and contribute to keeping the storyline interesting and flowing, especially for younger viewers. Fun Fact: Joshua Dela Cruz's real-life story is very similar to his character Josh's in this film, in that he moved from Dubai to America to fulfill his dreams of being on Broadway the way Josh travels from Storybook World to New York to be on Broadway. begin-bvseo-questions-->

Create fun moments with your children with an amazing toy

span itemprop="name">Super fun![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We absolutely love the blues clues dog! I found myself thinking “I wish I had one when I was his age”. The bright blue fur is very soft and plush. There plenty of movements for his head, ears, paws, and bottom that keeps the kids laughing. The interactive remote guitar is a really nice touch. Much bigger product than I expected, so it really says a lot about how life like it is. Would definitely recommend this.

Date published: 2020-08-12