Dorset Nectar Cider - Dabinett Single Variety Cider, made in Dorset using organic Dabinett apples (6 x 500ml bottle pack)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dorset Nectar Cider - Dabinett Single Variety Cider, made in Dorset using organic Dabinett apples (6 x 500ml bottle pack)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. I was pleasantly surprised by the food. I had the Vegan Burger. The mung bean, spring onion & bean sprout patty was really flavoursome and different from your usual veggie burger and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Simon had the Mac & Cheese with bacon. It smelt divine, of truffled panko breadcrumbs. He also really enjoyed his meal. The bumper crop allows four 40 new cider tanks to be filled. Additional apples sold to new local cider makers like Dorset Sunshine cider and others like 5 Penny Farm. New Gloucester Old spot pigs join us and enjoy the apple pomace. The new workshop building is completed. Elderflower Cider and Passion Fruit Cider is first offered in 50Litre kegs to the Stables group opening their first location Bridport. 200 young apple trees are planted. 4 Geese join the family. Dabinet Single Variety cider is first introduced. The poly tunnel is rebuild after being destroyed in a storm. Dorset Nectar Cider Farm is a working organically managed cider orchard and cider producer. We harvest our apples in the autumn. We operate a "leave no trace" standard for our Adults Only Age 20+ seasonal tent camping. PO: Isle of Wight (mainland Portsmouth postcodes are subject to the delivery charges detailed above)

Located near Bridport, Dorset, we run our Cider Farm tours on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 11.00am As well as rural and coastal vistas, this part of Dorset has a lot of attractive gardens, including the well-groomed grounds at Mapperton House (15 minutes) and Bennetts Water Gardens (40 minutes), which is geared towards water lilies. A trip to Abbotsbury (30 minutes), meanwhile, can combine a wander around the subtropical gardens, the swannery and the maze.

The rain didn’t arrive for quite a few hours, so we enjoyed some time outside our tent, sipping cider as we listened to the bellows and rumbles in the distance. It was a very slow moving storm. I felt nervous for the night ahead of us, afraid that lightning might come crashing down towards us while we attempted to sleep. I actually made Simon sit in the car with me once the lightning finally arrived just before midnight. It was still not right above us, but I let anxiety get the better of me. The first time a drop of alcohol touched my lips was when my grandpa handed me a very small glass of medium dry cider when I was about 14 years old at Christmas time. I remember it well. It was tangy and smokey and different to anything I had ever tasted before. I liked it. This was apple juice, but for grownups. I felt cool and badly behaved, but in a good way. Experience the magic of the orchard. Learn about the important role of bees in pollinating the apple blossom and have an opportunity to commune with nature in this stunningly beautiful orchard. During fermentation, nothing artificial is added. Only the natural yeasts and sugars present in the apples are required for fermentation, so it’s a completely natural process. It takes around 5 months for the apples to ferment. The longer the fermentation takes, the better the cider. Cold, crisp winters play a part in slowing the fermentation process down, which results in a better product. Taste the Nectar Vouchers must be redeemed no later than the date indicated on the voucher. This will appear either as a ‘Valid To’ date or an ‘Expiry’ date. If your voucher has expired please call 01308 488382 (Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm)

All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract. Dorset Wildcat 5.5% alc. - a crowd pleasing artisan cider - medium with soft sparkle - Certified Organic not to bring into Dorset Nectar and/or Tour any animals not on leads or any food, drink or litter without prior consent from a Dorset Nectar employee. If you fancy lunch after your Tour & Tasting with us, I will highly recommend the Hare and Hounds pub in Waytown only a short way down the road from us with beautiful views of the local countryside in their large garden.

Explore some of the history and folklore behind cider and apple orchards. Participate in the ancient orchard tradition of wassailling - where you make a huge, big NOISE to chase away any 'baddies' that might affect the trees and then invite in all the good spirits! We adhere to the procedures set out in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 in the storage and disclosure of any data to prevent unauthorised access. Dabinett 5.8% still Single Variety apple cider a medium dry offering a wholesome proper cider story

TR: Isles of Scilly (mainland Cornish postcodes are subject to the delivery charges detailed above) Surrounded by 3,000 organic apples and plenty of space, the extra-long and wide grass pitches are suitable for tents only. Shared facilities, including hot showers, are nearby, cleaned regularly.Hunnybubble 4 alc. - smooth, sparkling and bubbly with a twist of real honey giving caramel and mead notes with the appley tones. Large Cider/Sculpture garden with Communal BBQ area, benches and pizza oven you can use if you wish Since then, and thanks to the wholehearted effort of all the family and friends, Dorset Nectar Cider has gone from strength to strength, winning many local and prestigious accolades year on year, crafting new cider blends and always trying something new. Experimenting with craft ales brewed by Oliver and Christian under the name of Windward Brewery and our Truly Scrumptious Apple Syrup. The Contract shall be construed and performed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop