TOUCH IN SOL No Pore Blem Primer 30ml - Pore Minimizing, Sebum and Shine Control - Pore Filler Blurring Primer Before Makeup – Hydrates & Smooths Skin – With Collagen and Green Tea Extracts

£7.5
FREE Shipping

TOUCH IN SOL No Pore Blem Primer 30ml - Pore Minimizing, Sebum and Shine Control - Pore Filler Blurring Primer Before Makeup – Hydrates & Smooths Skin – With Collagen and Green Tea Extracts

RRP: £15.00
Price: £7.5
£7.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This pore filler primer will give you a healthy-looking face at once while regulating the oil excretion and controlling sebum production.

For more dry skinned individuals like yours truly, I’d recommend moisturising really well, as this can come across as mattifying. Certain brands and/or products may ship from USA directly to you on a personal importation basis, but we guarantee there will be no additional VAT charges to pay should this be the case.I thought it was a fluke the first couple of times because I have a great spa that is perfect under makeup, but I can layer both and then do my makeup and still amazing. This peach serum helps to brighten our dull skin with soft texture care, and it contains 5% of niacinamide concentration for high effectiveness. It did not feel heavy on the skin and a small pump (as seen below) is enough to cover my whole face. Due to this, I’m gonna skip this part now, but I’ll be doing a few cushion posts soon and when the time comes, I’ll definitely show you guys the products with and without the primer!

It keeps oil at bay for about 3-4 hours, tops, but what I like about it is it helps keep my makeup looking fresh even after hours of wear. When applied you can feel the silicone, but it doesn’t have that greasy or oily feel that a lot of silicone primers have.

My skin is very dry and whenever I wear a primer (not that often) I usually go for glowy primers to bring some radiance to my usually dull complexion. Launched in 2012, touch in SOL is the preferred makeup brand of K-pop celebrities and Korean fashion models due to its versatile palettes and colors. SMOOTHING AND HYDRATING PORE PRIMER: Touch in Sol primer face makeup for oily skin instantly hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss by strengthening the moisture barrier. The scent isn’t overpowering or sickening at all, but it does linger on the skin for a little while, but it’s not bad. I don’t remember how the packaging looked like since I threw it a while when it came in the mail (bad beauty blogger, I know).

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.To say that I was very intrigued is an understatement; I'm a primer fiend and when a new primer comes my way, I always get excited; this is especially true for me nowadays since face mask is a must and primers really help minimize makeup transfers and keep my makeup intact despite all the rubbing. The No Poreblem Prime Essence has a more liquidy consistency, whereas the original No Poreblem Primer looks like a standard silicone primer with a hint of pink undertones. Some of its other ingredients include Calendula Flower Oil which helps to heal wounds and soothe irritated skin, L'Arginine which is an amino acid that works to relax the skin and improve circulation, and Damask Rose Water for soothing and supplementing skin’s vitality. Sean Lim founded hip and fun cosmetic brands touch in SOL and Color Bucket in response to the growing demand for skincare and makeup influenced by Korean pop culture. Korean-Skincare delivers your package quickly, safely and 6 days a week from our own warehouse in the Netherlands.

This face primer shrinks the look of pores and smoothens the skin so you can apply professional quality makeup right at home. Laneige Neo Cushion Glow is formulated with diamond powders that creates a glowing complexion for 24 hours! I would consider this a possible dupe except that the Hourglass primer has SPF 15 and the Touch In Sol primer does not. It is lightly Scented and it glides on Silky Smooth and makes your Skin feel Moisurized as it soaks into the skin.Being the fastest growing Korean brand in Australia and an increasingly popular Korean brand in the US, Touch in Sol is now sold across many online retailers like ASOS, Cult Beauty and Feel Unique. This makeup primer for face with collagen helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and smooth skin texture so that it avails skin to be seamless. I've also found that when using this primer, my face doesn't tend to get as oily throughout the day which I really appreciated. Yes, sometimes they might help when it comes to the durability of the product, but except that primers tend to make other products shift off my face. I like how my makeup glides on top of the primer, plus the moisturizing properties help keep my makeup looking fresh and doesn't make my skin feel dry or 'too matte' during wear.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop