Aqua Libra Sparkling Water - Natural Flavour - No Sugar - Low Calorie - Refreshing - Cucumber, Mint and Lime - 330 ml - Pack of 24 cans

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Aqua Libra Sparkling Water - Natural Flavour - No Sugar - Low Calorie - Refreshing - Cucumber, Mint and Lime - 330 ml - Pack of 24 cans

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our modular units and range of products can fit into any installation, saving on space without limiting dispense capacity. Reminded me of my first bar job at the end of the night my drink would be an Aqua Libra on ice with a packet of salted Kettle chips. Aqua Libra Co is making the refill revolution even more sparkly with their chilled still, sparkling, filtered and sugar-free flavoured water taps innovation soon to be available directly into your reusable bottle. Only a select few joined us at the beginning of Aqua Libra’s pioneering journey – people like Princess Diana and Darcey Bussell.

If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. And in line with Goal 3 of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Agenda (Good health and wellbeing), our core water-dispensing range is designed for organisations that care about community hydration.Its formula is mainly composed of three simple ingredients: sparkling water, natural fruit flavors, and a dash of lemon.

Any Aqua illi, Alto, or Bottler made available to the public as a refill station will be featured on the Refill app.While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Zoom by Ocado's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Leading soft drinks company Britvic have partnered with global brand-led creative agency BrandOpus to create a new identity and packaging design for Aqua Libra. It tasted so pure, so refreshing and so subtle it felt healthy and the design of the bottle and labeling was gorgeous. I dont like very sweet drinks or pop fizzy drinks, but I can get fed up of water, so this is perfect.

This crisp drink with its natural fruit flavor is the most refreshing natural sparkling water you could find. Aqua Libra Raspberry and Blackcurrant infused sparkling water, uses essential oils, aromas, fruit extracts – and a little sparkle –all without the calories You’ll never find sugar, sweeteners or anything artificial in our drinks. Innovations like this are vital to mobilise the refill and reuse movement across the UK, increasing accessibility and offering more choice for refilling on the go.We were going to the US on a business trip and I talked to designer Bob Wagner (the man who did the Baileys label) on the telephone and outlined what we were after. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

Aqua Libra became one of the cult drinks of the 1980s and it even exceeded Tim’s ‘top model’ objective. We pioneered the first generation of wellness drinks back then, with fans that included Lady Diana and Darcey Bussell.Available in 3 flavours: Raspberry and Blackcurrant, Cucumber Mint and Lime and Blood Orange and Mango available in 330ml can and multipacks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop