Snowblind

Snowblind

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Snowblind was a fun story that fills the reader with dread as you try to put yourself in the characters shoes. The group stumbles on to this little run down cabin where they can hold up until the blizzard was over.

The story is more than just a tale of drug smuggling, it’s a manifesto on our culture’s moral compass, which begs the question: why would a contributing member of society resort to drug smuggling? Crime fiction is particularly popular – its sales are double those of any of its Nordic neighbours, and Icelandic authors like Arnaldur Indridason and Yrsa Siguroardóttir have become international bestsellers. The tension kept building chapter by chapter i could not put it down a well written novel by Michael Macbride.

just like that, the story flash forwards twelve years and I have to play to catch up to remember who lost who, who was involved with who, who was a bit of a dick.

I do know that if it snows here this year I will probably stay in bed and cover my head with the covers.His series of novels are set in Siglufjörur, the northernmost town in Iceland, which was home to his father and his grandparents. The first of Jonasson's Dark Iceland novels to be translated into English gets off to a clunky start. In the isolated Icelandic fishing village of Siglufjörður, a rookie cop newly transplanted from Reykjavík has his mettle tested by the claustrophobic conditions—and a murder. I am a member of their e-book club and consider it the smartest money that I have spent on reading next to my Kindle. For a novella size work there is just enough character development to get a vested interest in the characters welfare and his tension building in a short period of time is perfect!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop