Alice in Wonderland Tarot Deck and Guidebook

Alice in Wonderland Tarot Deck and Guidebook

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Card 4. The Madness: The great challenge of the adventure. The aspect you may doubt within yourself as you undergo your journey. HOW QUEER IT SEEMS,” ALICE SAID TO HERSELF, “TO BE GOING MESSAGES FOR A RABBIT! I SUPPOSE Dinah ll be sending me on messages next!”

Just as the world Through the Looking-Glass reveals what cannot be seen with ordinary eyes or experienced with an ordinary consciousness, this spread will show what is hidden regarding your question, the situation or the energy you bring to the reading.

Card Images from the Tarot in Wonderland

Reversed : Opportunity after opportunity, chance after chance to have adventures, but not feeling ready. Thinking you must think on it, take more time or even that the opportunity will come by again. Hesitation is costing you a more exciting, dynamic and enchanted life. Card 1. Hidden Emotions: What you have been hiding from others 一 and perhaps even from yourself This may be deep feelings, memories, repressed emotions... or ones you pushed aside, waiting for the right time to deal with. Reversed: A refusal to listen to yourself Making the same mistake over and over. Feeling that if you become emotional others will step in to rescue you. Thinking that all is doom and gloom. Becoming bogged down emotionally, unable to think clearly. Card 5・ The Possible Future: What could be coming up and how life may unfold. This card represents a possibility, not a prediction. The power to influence this potential future resides with the person who is being read for.

Another method is to fan the cards out before you in a horizontal line with your left hand. Then, hover your left hand just above each of the cards, until you feel a little warmth or energy from a particular card. Choose that card and place it in a pile. Do this three times for a three-card reading, or ten times for your Celtic Cross spread, and place the cards into position in their layout. Card 5. Hidden Spiritual Desires: What your soul wants you to know, but has been unable to tell you. Its hard for the soul to break through in the clamour and busy-ness of the everyday world 一 this is its chance to be seen and heard. You have launched yourself into the unknown, taken a risk, dared to follow your instinct, without the thought and consideration that would have seen you miss the chance that will come to you. But right now, you are completely within the process of descent. You may have allowed yourself to let go of people, places, objects, roles or ways of being. It could be that a relationship, a type of career or the routine you once had is now in flux. Something has unravelled and you are moving into a different part of your destiny. A fall can be accompanied by If mornings are a busy and challenging time for you, try practicing this at the end of the day, as a way of understanding what took place that day and as something to sleep on.your subconscious will then explore the message of the card and your dreams may provide powerful insights.I didn't think I could do it all by myself So, I took a guide with me 一 my old copy of Alice Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop