Bumprider Sit Stroller Board Black

Bumprider Sit Stroller Board Black

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bumprider is designed to fit on almost any stroller or pram type due to its universal connector with almost endless adjustment possibilities.

The surface is anti-slip, and the suspension is designed to keep your child on the board as well as not affecting the manoeuvrability of the pushchair! Only 0,7kg and extremely small when folded, the Seat+ can be stowed in any storage and take loads up to impressively 22 kg, whilst the Bumprider Original Ride-On Board itself is approved to 30 kg load. The unique stroller board shape is designed to transfer a child’s weight evenly into the superior suspension for a super smooth ride on any surface. it's a great design that makes life easier when little ones are tired and don't want to walk any longer. Our goal is to ensure every parent, grandparent, friend or family member to be are able to find their dream baby items to suit each individual budget.Improve how the connector connects to the pram, if you have a shiny metal frame as I do then the connectors sometimes slip or could mark. If my daughter is refusing to come for a walk with the dogs, the suggestion of using the Bumprider more often than not helps to get her outside and into the fresh air.

it features a handy detachable seat giving children the option to either to sit or stand, perfect for tired little legs! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.It was great for an older child with tired legs and except for the extra weight I didn't really notice it was there.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop