PS, I Love You

PS, I Love You

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Róisín Ingle (December 15, 2007). "Author of her own destiny". The Irish Times. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010.

Arriving home, Holly continues to withdraw from her life, but is later inspired to start designing women's shoes after finding one of Gerry's suspender clips on one of her heels. She enrolls in a design class, and, over time, her newfound confidence allows her to emerge from her solitude and genuinely embrace her friends' happiness. Holly also goes out to dinner with an old friend, Daniel, who reveals he has always had feelings for her. Knowing Holly doesn't return the same feelings, and after she calls him Gerry by mistake, Daniel leaves the restaurant. As the notes are gradually opened, the man who knows Holly better than anyone sets out to teach her that life goes on. With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing – and being braver than ever before. Movies.ie Paul Byrne. Archived from the original on March 19, 2014 . Retrieved January 20, 2014– via YouTube. {{ cite AV media}}: CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown ( link)John Anderson (December 13, 2007). "P.S. I Love You". Variety. Reed Business Information . Retrieved January 1, 2022. David Wiegand of the San Francisco Chronicle wrote, "This is a movie that will leave you stunned and stupefied from beginning to end, if you don't head for the exits first. The only good things in it are Lisa Kudrow and Swank's wardrobe. The plot is unbelievable, although a competent script could have fixed that. The direction is flabby and uninspired, the casting is wrongheaded, and the performances run the gamut from uninteresting to insufferable ... the film wants terribly to be Ghost without a potter's wheel, but it just succeeds at being terrible." [14]

David Wiegand. "Review: 'P.S. I Love You' a sappy stinker with star power". San Francisco Chronicle, December 21, 2007 McNary, Dave (February 12, 2020). "Film News Roundup: Hilary Swank's 'P.S. I Love You' Is Getting a Sequel". Variety.On Holly's 30th birthday, a cake is delivered along with a cassette that holds a recording from Gerry— the first of several meaningful messages all ending "P.S. I Love You", which he had arranged to have delivered to her after his death. Holly's mom, Patricia, who never warmed to the idea of her marrying Gerry when she was nineteen, is not pleased, worried that it will keep Holly tied to the past.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop