Coghlan's Fire Paste - Yellow

Coghlan's Fire Paste - Yellow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My favorite part of the packaging is the first instruction warning – “Contents may catch fire” – well, I sure hope so! credits [1] [Source] Fire paste was a versatile chemical putty that could be used to ignite and sustain emergency fires on nearly any flammable object. Well the problem is Aspen just doesn't light very easily I was getting a yellow flame which was shooting up singeing the hair on my face.

The primary use was starting my wood burning stove, but I also used it to light a couple of fires on cold nights. Coghlan's Fire Paste is an odorless fire-starting supplement that makes it effortless to start a fire even in adverse conditions. Incidentally, I mis-read your forum name as "Merican-Steve" and thought for a short time that you were from the US like me.In the current Star Wars canon, fire paste was mentioned in the 2019 Star Wars Roleplaying supplement Gadgets and Gear, which was published by Fantasy Flight Games. I'm new to this forum, so I thought I'd just share a quick little idea that I often use when fire lighting conditions are not ideal. The flame can be extinguished by blowing the flame out, however the greater the burning surface area, the more difficult it becomes. It a paste, roughly the consistency of tooth paste, that only requires a tiny amount to get a fire going in any weather condition, including (very) heavy rain.

I dip the end of a stick in it then light the stick and use that flame to quickly get the stove going (Caldera Ti Tri Sidewinder with Inferno). Litre - code , Le Maitre Prostage II's Angel Fire Flame Paste is a flammable paste that burns with an even orange flame. I find my best use for it is to simply dip a small twig into the pot, reseal, then either drop a spark onto, or use a lighter, to ignite the dipped end of the twig. Fire Paste is a little concoction I learnt how to make from an old SF friend of mine, and can be made using ingredients that you will more than likely have sitting in your bathroom and under the kitchen sink.If applied to a living creature or an object, the burning paste causes 1d6 points of Fire damage as long as it burns and remains in contact with the creature or object.

Coghlan's 1-year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. A test in a controlled environment should be carried out prior to use and a risk assessment should be conducted. Change country: -Select- Albania Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Aruba Australia Austria Bahamas Belarus Belgium Belize Bermuda Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina British Virgin Islands Bulgaria Canada Cayman Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic El Salvador Estonia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guatemala Guernsey Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Jamaica Jersey Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Malta Mexico Moldova Monaco Montenegro Montserrat Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Nicaragua Norway Panama Paraguay Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Republic of Croatia Romania Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Sweden Switzerland Trinidad and Tobago Turks and Caicos Islands United Kingdom United States Uruguay Vatican City State Virgin Islands (U.The paste originated in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where it was first mentioned in The Unknown Regions, a 2010 Star Wars Roleplaying Game supplement published by Wizards of the Coast. Then on top of that I had to wait almost a week and a half and 2 messages to seller to get it after the date it should’ve been here. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Europe, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Finland, France, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands (U. This stuff saved me from near hypothermia in cold, wet conditions on that trip, and a few other occasions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop