THE NAUGHTY DOCTOR: THE COMPLETE SERIES

THE NAUGHTY DOCTOR: THE COMPLETE SERIES

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She told me to take my pants off, lay down on the table and spread my legs a bit. I instantly started feeling that familiar tingle down low and knew I was in for some trouble. She rubbed the jelly on the ultrasound camera and then put a little on her fingers and rubbed it onto my balls. Feels good man. She gently flipped my penis up and covered it with a towel so that just my scrotum was exposed, and that did it… I had a full fledged hardon within 6 seconds. But, I did, and I just sat my heels in them and waited. But I didn’t know I was supposed to slide all the way down the table, and she had to ask me to do that. Now she had moved around the table from the side to the area at the foot of the table, between the stirrups, and was standing between the stirrups. I was surprised when she asked me to slide down, and I started scooting down, while trying to keep my knees together a little bit. I slid down, and stopped. She said, “further”. I moved down more. She said “keep coming this way”, I moved down more, and she said “just keep sliding down until you feel like you’re going to fall off the table”! So, I did, still keeping my legs together a little bit.

We go to an urgent care hospital, and as soon as I get some anesthesia I’ve stopped thrashing and they can properly diagnose me. I have a Testicular torsion.[1] in my left testicle. So this doctor and his interns (women, too. Sigh.) come in and the doctor flips my scrubs to reveal the goods. After massaging me for what felt like hours, he stares at my junk for a long time, before telling me that “The consistency is right, you have a nice scrotum kid. Too bad you need to have surgery.” A friend of a friend went to jump over a metal fence and slipped. He just jumped over and kept going. Suddenly he started feeling dizzy. He looks down, and there’s a huge hole in his pants and there’s blood everywhere. They get to the ER, he drops his pants, and the Dr goes, “Welp. You have 2 anuses.”Rescued the situation when he asked me, “Just what the hell kind of sex have you been having?” My response was simply: “The fun kind.” Not even one finger on my nut and I immediately jumped to attention, then came the fireworks. Within a couple of seconds of lying down on that table, I had blown my load. It shot two feet in the air, and popped her all over the glasses and face. Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful. After these pleasantries, I’m lying on the exam table, staring at the ceiling, just waiting for the whole ordeal to end, when she seems to get upset, and readjusts an electrode she just put on me. She then says “Stop distracting me!” I should mention, the room was very cold, and my chest, well- you know what happens.

When I was 16, my doctor decided to run a test on my heart. I had no idea exactly why, or what it involved, but the next thing I know, I’m in a room with his assistant – a middle aged, large, Eastern European woman whose name should be Helga or the like, telling me to “zek off yur cloz!” I take off my shoes, jeans, and shirt, remaining in a bra and undies. She then seems upset, and barks “Why ze bra? yu tink I have seen no female part before?!”thermometer and inserted it in. The look on my sisters face was priceless. A little while later he removed the

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop