Ariana Grande Cloud 2 Pieces Gift Set: Eau De Parfum 30ml - Eau De Parfum 10ml

Ariana Grande Cloud 2 Pieces Gift Set: Eau De Parfum 30ml - Eau De Parfum 10ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The major differences overall are with the improved longevity and aura; Cloud Intense wears several hours longer than the original Cloud does [the 8 to 10 hour range], and it doesn't go close to the skin like the original does.

Longevity is slightly improved in the Intense but it's still only about 6 hours on my skin with an unscented lotion to help it bind better and prevent complete evaporation! Have tried numerous dupes (I’m just not spending that much on a scent), and only today had the opportunity to try Cloud 2.

The Heart Of The Fragrance Is A Strengthened Touch Of Creme De Coconut, Indulgent Praline And Exotic Vanilla Orchid. It's not that I've smelled this (or BR 540 at that) on anyone but myself (perks of living in a small town), I just kept reaching for this over and over and over again. has much less lavender (hardly any on my skin and mainly in the opening ~30 minutes) and more of the whipped cream, cashmere and ambery notes, I think that's from ambroxan which is the only different note to the original. If my outfit matches the bottle I'll wear it, otherwise I don't see myself reaching for it when it's not raining or gloomy weather in general. It does also have that BR540 vibe but it goes out on it's own path especially after the initial opening.

The differences are so small and it's impossible to tell the difference between the original and intense when you smell it in the air, so I can't tell what makes the intense one better. I own several fragrances from the Ariana Grande line and while some find them juvenile, I love the soft, sweet, subtle (compared to many) gourmand scents. I may be writing this review too soon because I literally just opened the box and sprayed it on myself but wow these girls are sisters not twins. such a strange situation to find myself in honestly bc i'm a person who strives to wear fragrances primarily for myself.

a bit more, but seeing as how I live in a hot, humid environment I will probably keep Cloud in my rotation over 2.

I couldn't believe it, so I tested my theory, and lo and behold, Cloud Intense was the culprit of that odor.

It's like when you discover a new food you find delicious, and you eat it over and over again until you've eaten it almost everyday for two year and suddenly the mere thought of that dish makes your stomach churn. On me, it's invisible to me after about three hours, but I'm told the scent trail follows me for at least 8 hours. smells exactly like Cloud at first sniff - just a bit saltier, smoother and delicate in the drydown.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop