KISS Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection 1 Pair of False Lashes, Little Black Dress, Ultrafine, Tapered, Synthetic Fake Lashes includes Lash Glue

£9.9
FREE Shipping

KISS Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection 1 Pair of False Lashes, Little Black Dress, Ultrafine, Tapered, Synthetic Fake Lashes includes Lash Glue

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Generally, they are definitely 'dressy' lashes, especially with the thicker, black strip giving the illusion of eyeliner too. Step 2: Apply KISS Lash Adhesive along lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Handmade using synthetic fibres, these falsies have a knotless band and can be reused if removed carefully after use.

Crafted to emulate the soft, tapered texture of mink fur, these synthetic lashes have a naturally curved shape and captivating wispy look that blends perfectly with your own lashes. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. To help with this, I just applied a coat of black liner on my lid before the lashes, to blend the lashes into my makeup a little easier, but you might prefer not to do this – it just helps me. Despite their thickness, these lashes to do not weigh down the eyelids because the band is particularly thin and light and lies so smoothly on your lash line.I don’t know how it happened, but since then I have been able to apply them as though I have been doing it my whole life, so of course I have continued to take advantage of this new found skill, and been trying out various lashes and wearing them more regularly. Honestly I wouldn’t say I take the best care of my lashes, I do put them back into their box to keep their shape and keep them safe but I never really remove the glue very well.

As always, although I’ve been sent these lashes, I will still be honest about what I think about them – if I like then I’ll tell you, if I don’t like them you’ll know that too!

Apply KISS Strip Lash Adhesive to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. I’ve already reviewed the nails but, despite using the lashes all of the time, it’s taken me a small age to get around to the lashes. KISS Lash Couture Faux Mink Multi 01 - Little Black Dress (KLCM01) Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink are sumptuous dark false eyelashes with dense bundled lashes giving way to wispy glam enhancement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop