It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant and Prevent Miscarriage

£9.9
FREE Shipping

It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant and Prevent Miscarriage

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the major culprits causing these different kinds of infertility seem to be Coenzyme Q10 deficiency, exposure to toxins (through food, water and plastic storage sources) and autoimmunity conditions. Beside all advices on supplements intake, I did acupuncture and TCM, fertility massage ( the best is to involve your partner, so they feel, they are part of the process and also helps you to relax), some fertility tea and yoga. It is also important to remember that there is no need to become obsessed with removing BPA from your life; the goal is simply to remove the worst offenders to reduce your overall level of exposure.

In general, Mediterranean diet has been shown to be one of the best healthy diets for both men and women trying to conceive. Fett bends over backwards a few times to make it abundantly clear that you can try everything promoted in this book and still not get pregnant. I was already using a stainless steel water bottle, but if I hadn’t, I’d have replaced plastic bottles with one as well.A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. It Starts with the Egg” is a comprehensive guide to supporting egg quality, which is the foundation of women's reproductive health.

I also had no idea how much much of an impact you could make to your fertility by making a few simple changes. Non of them fertilised (possibly coz of frozen sperm, sperm viability, possibly coz of egg quality).Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This book took all the things I’d heard online, from nutritionists, doctors etc, and explained it perfectly. The book cover has no visible wear, and the dust jacket (if applicable) is included for hard covers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop