instax mini instant film Monochrome, 10 shot pack, suitable for all instax mini cameras and printers

£4.995
FREE Shipping

instax mini instant film Monochrome, 10 shot pack, suitable for all instax mini cameras and printers

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With all of these cameras, it’s also quite tough to use studio strobes with the exception being the Diana F+.

Works with: instax mini 9 | instax mini 70 | instax mini 90 | mini 40 and others, along with Lomography Lomo’Instant cameras. Fujifilm Instax Color is much like that, but with less dynamic range, latitude, subtlety and overall charm. You just put the yellow tabs to the yellow tabs, shoot a test shot to make the black cover come off and you’re all set.You can add your support by contributing your thoughts, work, experiences and ideas to inspire the hundreds of thousands of people who read these pages each month. As for my shots taken with this developer, they are all garbage, mainly because I had no way of knowing, and even when I zoned, my shutters were much too violent, inducing motion blur.

For instances, when i took a shot of one of my images with my iphone while blocking out the reflections, a purplish cast was on the image. I plan on pushing through with some more day time shots and different subjects to get a nice sample set to look at. INSTAX Mini Monochrome not only opens up new artistic options, but also adds more ways to have fun using INSTAX cameras with family and friends, and at special places and events. Indeed, the printer and film are able to reproduce this, at around 7 line pairs per mm or 300dpi and similar to a lab print. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

After years of asking, one of my biggest requests was answered: Fuji created a black and white film to go with their color.Recognized for its excellent color reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. This film is specially designed to work with Fujifilm Instax Mini camera series, Instax share printers, and smartphone printers. VIBRANT COLOUR REPRODUCTION With excellent colour reproduction, skin tones will be neutral, with no colour mixing between film layers, as well as a glossy finish. As sharp as it is in person, it can be hard to see detail in person, and the image can be a bit fuzzy when blown up in high-resolution scans in a way that larger formats don’t suffer from. I strongly believe that it’s a waste to load up a camera with this film and simply use it at parties.

Have you had different experiences with Fujifilm Instax cameras, printers and the Instax Mini Color and Monochrome films? People grew nostalgic for the instant photography of old, and when they found Polaroid had essentially disappeared, they turned to the next best thing, something they probably had never used before even though it had been around all along: Fuji Instax film. Very much unlike anything that the Impossible project offers, this film doesn’t turn Sepia after a while.

Fuji Instax Mini shots are tiny, wallet-sized images, and this inherently is the biggest limitation of the format. I got a lot of enjoyment out of the process of taking pinhole photos, and it is super educational, too. In a colour film, this results in a particular colour signature or palette, which is tuned by the manufacturer for its target market. While the film’s processing speed is good, I wonder how it compares to the offerings from Impossible? However, it’s consistently inconsistent because the inconsistency is a result of imperfect colour mapping at the design stage, rather than the poor manufacturing tolerances that we see in other instant films today.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop