Status Core ANC Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Cloud - Over Ear Head Phones w/Built-in Microphones - Wireless & Bluetooth + Detachable 3.5mm Wired - USB-C Charging Cable - 30 Hour Battery

£99.975
FREE Shipping

Status Core ANC Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Cloud - Over Ear Head Phones w/Built-in Microphones - Wireless & Bluetooth + Detachable 3.5mm Wired - USB-C Charging Cable - 30 Hour Battery

RRP: £199.95
Price: £99.975
£99.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Wyze is known for its inexpensive smart-home accessories, and it’s brought that same level of ingenuity to a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. Now these headphone with the headband compressed to the maximum are still too tall. The cups sit about 5-10 mm too low when the headband is touching the top of my head. Combined with the relatively low clamping force, they move more than I'd like on my head and if I turn my head about 90 degrees to look over my shoulder the cup seal is broken on one side. Not going to go too deep here as I'm not good with all the descriptive words usually used, but a few things are to be noted. How you feed and listen to the these has a noticeable difference on the sound quality.

There are 2 buttons on the right earcup, the power button, and the ANC control button. The Status Flagship ANC headphones have three modes: active noise canceling, ambient sound, and normal listening. Just press the ANC button to swap these modes. Touch Control Once reserved for expensive, premium headphones, a number of audio brands are now offering Active Noise Cancelling technology (ANC) in their entry-level units as well. What you get: cleaner, more direct sound without the interference of outside noise. In my private opinion, the Status Flagship ANC doesn’t have any issues while wearing them with glasses. The clamping force is not too much and not feel pain around the temples area. But this might not be for some people. That depends on the shape and size of your head. So, if you are those who always wear glasses and have a quite big head size, over-ear headphones maybe not be your answer. These are my first Bluetooth headphones, so I didn't know what to expect. Now I know, Bluetooth compression is clearly audible and further degrades SQ. These support aptX HD, which should supposedly alleviate this pain point somewhat, alas I have no source with the necessary hardware to test this.

I've noticed that the lowest volume of the headphones don't match the lowest volume of my phone. If that makes any sense. My Raycons could be at the lowest setting and I would still hear music or a video playing. These headphones don't do that for me. I tend to take naps with headphones on and these headphones infere with that. The lowest setting is still too loud in my opinion. BLUETOOTH + CABLED: These headphones can be used wirelessly with 5.0 Bluetooth capabilities, plus a trusty 3.5mm cabled input, because you never know. I do like that there isn't an obnoxious voice saying "ANC Mode on" that's a plus for me. It's more of a gentle voice of a guy. The color is beautiful and the controls are easy to use. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

A 3.5mm cable is included in case you need to plug in, offering even more versatility. The headphones are available in three colors. PREMIUM FIT & WEARABILITY: Holy fit. Plush vegan-leather earpads envelope your ears for a fully sealed, sumptuous over-ear fit. I've only tried to use the mic during meetings. It works, but it isn't really good (like most ones that is). I've only done so over Bluetooth. Not sure if it works over cable. The provided one is only three pin and I have no four pin male to male cable to try with. Most of the usability with these seem geared toward Bluetooth use, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is not wired in a way that makes mic work over wire. ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING: These headphones cancel out a staggering amount of ambient noise, up to 30 decibels. Do they cancel as much noise as our Flagship ANC Headphones? Well not quite. But they are less expensive, and still take a big bite out of those external annoyances. To clear things out I haven't used a lot of headphones in my lifo so this is from personal usage and sound preferences.ANC: I have never experienced ANC until I got these headphones so it's a new thing to me. Keep in mind that this headset cancels out just NOISE, not voices, just like ambient noise. I don't use it for noise cancelling itself, but as I mentioned before, it makes the sound quality even better than it already is when it's on. If you are fine with the compromises of Bluetooth audio, wanting something for your commute and think they have a nice set of features at an attractive price point, then they may be for you. aptX HD could potentially improve their usability, but I have no way of testing that

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop