Lalique Encre Noire a l'Extreme Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

Lalique Encre Noire a l'Extreme Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Rather than surrounding and supporting and blending the smoky vetiver-cypress accord like Sycomore, ENALE doubles down on it. The two iterations converge in the base where they are reduced to tones of grey, like a charcoal drawing. But it definitely belongs as a perfume enthusiast in my collection and I take my olfactory hat off to this ingenious, different composition!

I think it's very versatile fragrance, some people may not like it but it's not offensive in any way. At the time I assumed that she had some beguiling natural scent to her, perhaps her genetics, or her diet, or her skin's microbiome. I have previously tried Encre Noire Sport, and the smoky vetiver in it did remind me somewhat of the central note in Sycomore. It reminds me of my days as a scout (dib dib) all in all, I think I need to get used to it but so far not bad. It's just a shame that by the time it gets to that final state, its already lost much of its staying power.Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Since I kept hearing that Encre Noire a l’Extreme is quite close to Sycomore, especially the new EDP version of the Chanel fragrance, I blind bought it in the hopes that it could serve as a substitute. I’m always reticent if something is targeted at men because the traditional masculine style isn’t my style The good thing about niche/indie and even the boutique collections of the big brands, is that they are not divided by gender. I enjoy it because it’s complex and is a little rough around the edges, think: the silent guy in the leather armchair, black suit and tie, top button undone-vibe.

The fragrance opens with a heavy hit of cypress, blended with slightly spicy elemi, and translucent vetiver. I'll stick to the original after this bottle is gone but it's worth a try if it sounds interesting to you.Performance wise, Encre Noire a l'Extreme lasts a good 7 hours on my skin, I would say it has moderate projection. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This one is a lot smoother, still has a dark but fresher vibe, some would say more appealing than the og.

With its aldehydes and floral notes and a touch of sweetness, Sycomore (EDT) smells smoother and more complex, luxurious and refined than ENALE, and also more unisex to my nose. An enchanting vetiver fragrance, despite its name "noir," doesn't possess an overly heavy or intense aroma. Longevity however is not long on me, becoming close to the skin after around 3 hours eventually lasting almost six.

Encre Noire a L'extreme does a pretty good job of Sycomore, at first, and works very well for the first two hours or so. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop