Live Streaming A Head Scissor: A Mixed Wrestling Story (Rachel Teaches Head Scissors)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Live Streaming A Head Scissor: A Mixed Wrestling Story (Rachel Teaches Head Scissors)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Uh, Doc', I told him, 'Doc, how many housecalls do you make to tell husbands to stop beating their wives, huh, answer me that'," Obie said, crushing me harder as the memory clearly angered her. "he said none. I said 'No shit'!! That's when I let him have it."

Wow, you’re going out THAT fast?” she laughed, easing the squeeze just enough to let me stay awake a bit longer. “What a pussy, most guys last a little longer!” She roared. "You're a VIRGIN! You're what, 20?""Twenty-one," he said softly. "I'm just waiting for the right girl, that's all." Roora and Fenny do this to each other. The former does it to the latter twice and it's implied to be a Signature Move on account of her being a kangaroo. I heard her laughing. And asked why she is giggling. "I'm not even squeezing my legs together, I'm just holding!" A week after the phone call, she died. There wouldn’t have been enough time for us to have a baby together. She probably knew that. She thought a thin stretch of rubber could come between a human being and death. She didn’t want what was killing her to touch me.

My He(adscissor)ro Academia: Kyoka/Reiko/Momo/Kndo by Fun-Li, literature

What's wrong, are my feminine legs too much for you?" She pulsed her grip slightly, making him choke and panic a little more. "I want you to beg me. Beg me to let you go." She cut me off. Of course I wasn’t ready. Of course the idea of having children and being a man scared the living shit out of me. My hips and this sweet, suffocating ass are in total, ceaseless motion, consuming your head, devouring your face which is now nothing but a plaything for me, a low, constant and pained moan growling from your battered lips. I have ways of dealing with patients like you, Brett, patients who seem to like a little bit of pain with their pleasure!” she growled, now stepping over his face, her muscular ass absorbing it, all of it showing in the tiny white thong she wore. You let Doc Pritchard have it, Ma, you let him have the leg?" Annie cried, leaning over to run her tongue over her mother's muscular thigh.

Aunt Doris wanted to take me to lunch. At a real restaurant, she said, not a teenage hamburger grease-pit. After that, she wanted me to take her for a ride in the wooded hills around College Town. Without warning, she straightened out her legs, crossed her ankles and began to squeeze. Colin gagged, and brought his hands up to her thighs. He screamed in agony as she doubled the power, punching her thighs into full squeezing splendor, crushing his skull and clamping his carotids flat. His hands flailed, slapped pulled and then fell away as he succumbed to Suzie’s punishing thighs that seemed to get bigger and stronger with each savage jolt of pure power, even after he passed out. She scissored him to sleep and then some, letting his convulsing die down before peeling her sweaty, nylon-clad thighs off his face and standing.We were chilling for a while. Enjoyed the sun, listened to some music and chattered a little. After a while she asked if she could spread her legs, because they fall asleep. I didn't hesitate to say yes because now her legs were on both sides of my body which gave me that exciting feeling of my body between a strong pair of legs.

The Boys (2019): Popclaw ends up crushing her landlord's head in-between her thighs while in the throes of a Compound V overdose. Man you're easy. I had a feeling that you were a wimp, and I was right. I'm going to really put you through some paces before I wipe you out. Now let me hear you beg me to stop, or I might end up breaking your wrist for you. " I honestly begged her to stop; I knew that if she kept up the pressure, or increased it at all that she could in fact break my wrist.

Mom's Wrestling Discovery Pt. 2 by Fun-Li, literature

Truth in Television: Most martial arts that include ground grappling as part of their curriculum have submissions that look like this, such as the gogoplata and the triangle choke, for fairly good reason: a person's legs are much, much stronger than their arms. In fact, for someone with no training in grappling, just wrapping your legs around the other person, if their arms are down their sides, is effective in restraining them and giving you a more advantageous position.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop