NYX Professional Makeup Lip Gloss, High Shine, Non-Sticky FInish, 12 Hours Hydrating, Fat Applicator, With Squalane, Raspberry and Cloudberry Oils, Fat Oil Lip Drip, Shade: That's Chic

£76.04
FREE Shipping

NYX Professional Makeup Lip Gloss, High Shine, Non-Sticky FInish, 12 Hours Hydrating, Fat Applicator, With Squalane, Raspberry and Cloudberry Oils, Fat Oil Lip Drip, Shade: That's Chic

RRP: £152.08
Price: £76.04
£76.04 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We created the PEOPLE Tested seal of approvalto help you find the very best products for your life. We use our unique methodology to test products in three labs across the country and with our network of home testers to determine their effectiveness, durability, ease of use, and so much more. Based on the results, we rate and recommend products so you can find the right one for your needs.

Because its formula is gel-based, we found that our lips stayed hydrated for longer when we wore this lippie over the others. And when we reapplied a few more times to more of the silvery sparkles onto our lips, the formula didn’t glob up or get bulky — it just glided on like a shimmering wash of nourishment, leaving our lips looking juicier than a plumper could.

My all-time favourite would have to be (surprise-surprise) the DIOR Addict Lip Glow Oil, which I've been religiously repurchasing since my third year of uni. Lately, I've been particularly fond of the Rosewood shade, which is a perfect office-friendly pinkish nude for everyday wear. But if you're in the mood for a stronger pigment pay-off, I'd point you in the direction of the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil, which also doubles as a lip stain. And if you were to ask me about one of my recent go-tos for long-lasting moisture, I'd tell you all about the recently launched SAIE Glossybounce Hydrating Lip Oil – also a must if you're after a fragrance-free formula. Because it has SPF, this isn't an oil you need to buy if you mostly wear lip oils in the evening or as an overnight mask To begin the test, we first used a makeup wipe to remove any residue or product build-up on our lips. Then we applied a lip scrub to ensure our lips start off smooth and ready for application. After that, we took each lip oil and applied it to our lips, taking note of the quality of the applicator and how it felt during application. GLAMOUR-appproved: As soon as the Rare Beauty lip oils landed on my desk, I was hooked. I'm religiously applying them on every office day, and guess what? By the time I return from my 9-5, my lips are still pillow-soft and have a subtle hint of colour (having withstood sipping on an abnormal amount of coffee too). My go-to shade would have to be Honesty, which is a lovely warm-toned nude. – Denise Primbet, GLAMOUR's Beauty Commerce Writer. Lip oils have become somewhat of a trend within the beauty space, with brands from NYX to Dior debuting their signature concoctions of natural oils and sometimes a hue or two. With so many brands and formulas to choose from, we researched the market and tested nearly 20 lip oils to figure out which ones were worth buying and which are worth passing on.

Maintaining healthy moisture levels is critical for the lips as they don’t have oil glands or any natural moisturizer,” explains dermatological nurse Natalie Aguilar, esthetician to Sofia Vergara and Rita Ora. No matter how good you are about your daily water intake, your lips will most likely always need a little TLC from some sort of moisturizer. Your lips will be feeling as sweet as honey once they meet the Honey-Infused Lip Oil from the influencer-founded beauty brand Gisou. Born of hive-grown honey from creator Negin Mirsalehi’s family bee garden, this lip oil has become an internet (and writer)-loved favorite thanks to its silky results and healing properties. Key ingredients:Lip oils are designed to be nourishing, so expect to see at least one conditioning oil on the ingredients list, but other notable hydrating ingredients to look out for include hyaluronic acid, squalane, and vitamin E.Lip oils also incredibly handy during the colder months, when our lips tend to be on the chapped side and are in desperate need of that extra boost of moisture. Yep: they're filled to the brim with skincare-friendly ingredients to ensure that your lips are pillow-soft all year round. Think: hyaluronic acid, vitamin e, peptides, plus the likes of jojoba oil, avocado oil, almond oil and coconut oil – depending on which formula you choose. Infused with hyaluronic acid and the natural actives found in the Mirsalehi bee garden oil blend (Omegas 3, 6, and 9), this mixture forms a skin-loving serum that targets dry, flaky skin. “I often experience super chapped lips in the winter, and since employing this lip oil into my routine, especially as a mask at night, I’ve seen huge improvements in the overall appearance and feel of my lips,” Brascia adds. There are many plant-derived substances that are healing for our lips, but which are the oils that we should look for in our lip products? Aguilar is a self-proclaimed devotee to pure organic grapeseed oil, mixing this natural ingredient into almost all of her skincare products and even using it alone. While it’s not a competition, we do think that both lip balms and lip oils bring different qualities to the table. “The specific lip [products] which contain hydrating oils that improve the skin barrier can replace your everyday lip balms and moisturizer,” explains Dr. Nazarian, referring to the aforementioned natural oils that she recommends. Grape seed oil is rich in omega fatty acids, especially linoleic acid and vitamin E, which help maintain healthy moisture levels in skin,” she explains.

Full disclosure: I've tested my fair share of lip care products and as I've come to realise, I'm a lip oil girlie through and through. If you had a peep inside my makeup bag, my office desk drawers, my work bag, or my bedside table, I can guarantee that you'd spot at least one. If you thought the viral Kosas concealer may have forever changed your makeup routine, then just wait until you add the Wet Lip Oil Gloss to the mix. With eight romantic shades to choose from, there’s a plumping hue ready to complete any look you’re going for. However, there are some substances that should be avoided in your lip oil selection, which Dr. Nazarian helps us pinpoint. “I recommend avoiding ingredients such as menthol or alcohols [as they] often lead to loss of moisture and drying of the lips with chronic use,” she says. Nazarian also recommends the use of SPF in conjunction with your lip oil as well, as most formulas are engineered without it. But we don't stop there: We also regularly re-review the categories in which we've awarded the PEOPLE Tested seal of approval — because the best product of today might not be the best of tomorrow. And by the way, companies can never buy our recommendation: Their products must earn it, fair and square.I find myself reaching for this oil several times throughout the day, morning and night — not because I need it (my lips have truly never been more hydrated), but because of how luxurious it is and feels,” says PEOPLE Commerce Writer Alyssa Brascia. Lip oils are quite versatile beauty products, so the purpose in which you want to use them will help narrow your choices. Each will consist of hydrating ingredients, but are you looking to use it solely as a moisturizing product, or do you want to add it as a finishing touch in your makeup routine? Why not both? You can easily utilize lip oils as skincare by applying before bed to seal in those remedial properties, or you can swipe it on as you do your makeup to soften your lips into a smooth base (healing oils like the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil in shade “Honey” or the Gisou Honey-Infused Lip Oil are great for this). Think about your intended end use of this product, and you’ll have a solid foundation to start your search on. To find the absolute best lip oils, we conducted extensive research of the market and narrowed it down to 19 popular lip oils we wanted to try ourselves. We brought these to the PEOPLE Tested Lab and spent the day experimenting with each one against a variety of attributes, including feel, hydration, wear/longevity, and overall results.

Dr. Nazarian agrees with her statement about vitamin E, sharing that she recommends products that include rose oils, jojoba oils, and aloe as well. The oil’s hero ingredients are its tri-peptide complex, which works overtime to plump and nourish your skin barrier and reduce the appearance of fine lines around your mouth — all while adding a high-shine finish and completing your makeup look with finesse.

It has a creamier consistency compared to others we tested, so it won't give you that high-gloss look We took the recommendations and guidance of celebrity aestheticians, dermatologists and our own editorial research to uncover and rank the best lip oils that every beauty and skincare lover should have in their kits. In particular, we tapped Natalie Aguilar, dermatological nurse and celebrity aesthetician to Sofia Vergara and Rita Ora, Board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Dendy Engelman, M.D., and our own expert beauty editors for their sharp knowledge on the matter of what makes a lip oil worth purchasing. Several of these products were tested in our PEOPLE Tested lab, whereas others were tested by our team of editors at home, or compiled based on our own research. PEOPLE Commerce Writer Alyssa Brascia compiled her research, insights given by our testers and editors, and recommendations from medical professionals and estheticians to write this comprehensive guide. Because of the added peppermint oil, it does leave a tingly sensation on your lips for a bit and has a minty taste and smell (and should be avoided if you're allergic) While balms are nourishing in and of themselves, the waxy formula can hinder their staying power and even dry the lips out if they are concocted with alcohols. Oils are typically a gentler approach, offering fast-absorbing serums that are rich in natural ingredients for more hydrating (and immediate) results — but if you want a happy medium between the two, your best bet would be the Ilia Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil. We liked that this oil, though thin and very hydrating, never slipped off of our lips or feathered onto our skin in a greasy mess. Instead, it kept our lips looking luscious and tinted, acting like a stain and balm all in one. While the amount of product in the tube is somewhat small, we feel like the performance and price of this lip oil make this product a great segue into the world of lip oils for newbies and cost-conscious consumers alike.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop