IT Dusters CompuCleaner Original Electric Air Duster Blower for PC, Laptop, Console, electronics and Home Cleaning, environmental alternative to spray air can duster keyboard cleaner compucleaner

£9.9
FREE Shipping

IT Dusters CompuCleaner Original Electric Air Duster Blower for PC, Laptop, Console, electronics and Home Cleaning, environmental alternative to spray air can duster keyboard cleaner compucleaner

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

An electric air duster is an invaluable cleaning tool, especially if you own a lot of electronics. Capable of removing dust from inside keyboards, camera lenses and televisions, electric air dusters are a fraction of the effort of a standard duster, plus they’re much better for your electronics. If that little tube doesn't work, I have a lot of metal straws, both with a bend and straight. I will attach one of those to see how it works. That might be more feasible.

Unlike disposable air cleaning solutions, the CompuCleaner will never lose power and is always ready to use. This not only makes it environmentally friendly but will also save you money. VERSATILE: Choose between 4 uniquely shaped, non-static nozzle attachments for enhanced and precise air direction and control. Use the longer attachments for pin point accuracy and the wide fan attachment for broad surface cleaning. Perfect for cleaning PC's, Laptops, Phones, Games Consoles, Servers, Models, Desks, Ornaments and Household items. Convenience is the word of the day in my book. I'm keeping this baby at the ready by my desk. (Don't laugh, I was thinking of fashioning a holster so I could wear it on my hip like a sidearm. (J/K on the latter.)The CompuCleaner Original 2 only has one speed setting. There is a more expensive ‘Xpert’ model available, which has two speed settings as well as a 550W motor and a few extra attachments. But, I found that the base model had more than enough power and I ended up only using one outlet attachment to clean my computer. Also, if you need to regulate the force of air that you apply, you can simply move the device closer or further away. The device comes with three different outlet attachments (a high-pressure nozzle, a longer nozzle and a wide nozzle) and, with one attached, it looks a bit like an oil can with a braided cable. Swapping attachments is easy and only requires a small twist to secure. Operating the CompuCleaner is also straightforward; you simply point the nozzle and hold down the power button at the top of the handle. With a never ending supply of air at your disposal, it's easy to remove the most stubborn dust from hard to reach and delicate applications

MULTI-USE – An alternative to compressed air gas, the CompuCleaner 2.0 can be used for any of your expensive electronic devices, such as your computer keyboard, laptop, copy machine, medical equipment, camera, etc. and may reduce costly repairs and service calls.No information on usage except for a warning about it getting too hot. A box and a zipper bag of extensions...at least a general use concept for those would've been nice. What's life if you can't have some fun, especially in these difficult COVID times. What I'm gonna do is duct tape one of those canned air tubes on to one of the attachment tubes and see the result. It might not work because this thing is so powerful, but hey, the fun is in the trying. Pretty much everything above without the sarcasm, it's seriously powerful, cleaned my dust covers/filters better than any compressed air can ever did...without the ten minute delay between all the burst's. New users, be cautious of starting it too close to your computer parts, you won't need (or want) to get the nozzle right up against sensitive equipment. The power provided and right nozzle will easily move everything from 10cm+ away. ERGONOMIC: The lightweight and robust design houses an industrial 500 watt (.0.75hp) motor that will never lose pressure and is built to last. Weighing in at just 900g, the CompuCleaner can be used at any angle unlike canned air making it super manoeuvrable.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop