My Femdom Marriage: A True Story (Part One): 1

My Femdom Marriage: A True Story (Part One): 1

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Jim hated disappointing Emily it was his biggest fear. Sometimes, Emily likes taking advantage of it but this time she felt really disappointed. She knew it would be very difficult for Jim to accept to be her slave but she also thought that Jim was totally wrong on this subject. She grinned at me and said, “Sure, I’ll remove it- and soon as your hands are chained to the head of the bed.” Do you renounce all other sexual liaisons, unless they are specifically commanded by your Mistress?"

All parts of your body that she requests are to be shaven must be kept smooth at all times. Even if this includes body parts (such as legs) which cause embarrassment when seen by others Accept that no whip, cane or belt can inflict more pain on you then knowing you have displeased her. Knowing she feels disappointment in you should be the greatest pain you feel, and the biggest act you strive to avoid Always accept your role as her slave and never believe yourself to be any more than that, certainly not that of her equalThese may be, for example: breakfast in bed, foot massages, oral gratification of Mistress, care for her shoes, permanent marking of the slave as the property of his Mistress, daily small gifts, etc. Depends on what suits Mistress and what she can realistically demand of her slave. Your default position when in your wife’s company should always be the kneeling position to demonstrate your submission Some women like to use a tool of some kind. Popular spanking tools include wooden spoons, paddles, or even rulers (metal, plastic, or wood will do).

Always be in submission to her, whether in her presence or not. Always be ready to defend her and to defend your relationship, her reputation and your lifestyle

Handcuffed hubby

Unfortunately, life often puts obstacles in your way. Retaining your ideal Femdom regime is not always possible. Particularly with family problems, work related stress and arrival of children, problems arise. In case of raising a family, Femdom couples are challenged the most. Children obviously cannot understand an atypical relationship pattern such as Femdom. They certainly should not be exposed to kink and that poses many challenges to the Femdom couple. Set Rules and Follow Through That was four years ago. And while the trajectory of Elizabeth and Robert's love story isn't as simple as this recap is making it sound—it wasn't a perfectly smooth transition from vanilla marriage with conflict to Femdom marriage without conflict—they are happier today than they have ever been, and they wish they had discovered the Femdom model sooner.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop