Anniversary Journal by Duncan & Stone - Taupe | Wedding Journal Book for Couples | Marriage Scrapbook Gift | Memory Gifts for Couples | Keepsake for Anniversaries

£24.58
FREE Shipping

Anniversary Journal by Duncan & Stone - Taupe | Wedding Journal Book for Couples | Marriage Scrapbook Gift | Memory Gifts for Couples | Keepsake for Anniversaries

RRP: £49.16
Price: £24.58
£24.58 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It was an okay start but it just didn’t make this crafty gal happy so I decided it was time to overhaul our Anniversary Journal into something pretty! No other gift would be more appreciated than that which contains your words on how you feel and think about your wedding.

Again, they can be big things like a loved one passing away, or something small like a broken hot water heater. We normally jot down the answers in quick notation form on scratch paper and then we (I) transfer our answer in legible form on our journal cards.

Sterling silver and 925 silver are both made from the same silver alloy blend, with the only key difference being the name. The high-quality paper and personalisation make it the perfect first anniversary paper gift or wedding gift for any couple. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

If you prefer ink over ballpoint, use our Artline pens – instant drying and guaranteed not to bleed through pages.A beautiful colour illustrated journal that provides prompts to help couples chronicle their relationship from their special day to their 25th year together. I also love the career and financial goals section which will really help me and my partner to envision our future together. While the United States, Europe and most of the world enforces a strict standard of sterling silver at 92. But you can also extend the idea to birthdays, school years, and calendar years for meaningful keepsakes.

Describe your journey as a couple, wedding vows, the perfect gift, and all the meaningful moments that have shaped your love.By purchasing the item from Charlies Chapters Ltd you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition. The journal provides thought-provoking prompts to help couples appreciate their journey together and to show their feelings for one another – memories of the last twelve months, hopes and dreams for their year ahead and space to include a special photograph. It’s also just as meaningful to read about our failures, and struggles as it is to read about our triumphs, goals and entertaining moments that we’ve gone through together. Writing down your memories and observations can be a great way to remember everything that makes your relationship unique.

We loved this because we hope to pass this down to our children one day and they can see our stories/pictures and advice all in one place! I still do is a beautiful and unique wedding anniversary gift – a journal to encourage meaningful conversations between couples and prompting them to keep a special keepsake and memory book of marriage. Her insight into the art of gifting and staying on top of trends by her consistent presence at major gifting trade shows, including her annual participation in NY Now trade show in New York City.

Another alternative is to use a printable page with the headings and sections to fill in as a template.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop