Demon Days

Demon Days

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Harrison, Angus. "Reflections on 'Demon Days': How Gorillaz Turned Global Turmoil into a British Pop Masterpiece". Vice. Vice Media . Retrieved 6 December 2020.

Demon Days is the second studio album by Gorillaz. The album features the hit singles "Feel Good Inc.", "DARE", "Kids With Guns", and "El Mañana", with contributions from de la Soul, Neneh Cherry, Martina Topley-Bird, Roots Manuva, MF DOOM, Ike Turner, Bootie Brown of the Pharcyde, Shaun Ryder, Dennis Hopper, the London Community Gospel Choir, and the Children's Choir of San Fernandez. Feel Good Inc.", the lead single from Demon Days, won the Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals accolade at the 48th Grammy Awards. [48] The album was nominated for British Album of the Year at the 2006 Brit Awards, but lost to Coldplay's X&Y. [49] Demon Days won the accolade for Best International Album at 2006 Danish Music Awards [50] and made the band win the accolade for Best Group at 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards. [51] a b Mar, Alex (2 June 2005). "Demon Days: Gorillaz". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 22 May 2005 . Retrieved 1 August 2015. Kramer, Kyle. "Demon Days and the Promise of our Digital Future". Vinyl Me, Please . Retrieved 6 December 2020. Parlophone Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc. ℗ 2017 Parlophone Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Warner Records Inc.ARIA Urban Album Chart - Week Commencing 30th May 2005" (PDF). The ARIA Report (796): 16. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 February 2008 . Retrieved 4 July 2021– via National Library of Australia. a b "The 300 best albums of the past 30 years(1985-2014)". Spin. 11 May 2015 . Retrieved 9 August 2015. Found a sealed copy for a decent price. Felt like blasphemy opening it up but I don't buy safe queens. After cleaning and preparing both LPs I ripped them to digital using my more than adequate equipment turntable, ADC, and reciever. Despite its only modestly positive reception at release, Demon Days is now considered to have left an indelible mark on alternative music and has since been variously hailed as "iconic", [61] "classic", [62] "timeless" [63] and a "modern masterpiece". [64] a b "Japanese album certifications – Gorillaz – Demon Days" (in Japanese). Recording Industry Association of Japan. Select 2005年12月 on the drop-down menu

Austrian album certifications – Gorillaz – Demon Days" (in German). IFPI Austria . Retrieved 5 June 2018. Top 100 México - Los más vendidos 2019" (in Spanish). Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas. Archived from the original on 25 January 2020 . Retrieved 25 January 2020. We can get hold of a copy for you from one of our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee a delivery time. Kids with Guns" / " El Mañana" was the fourth and final single released from the album. It was released on 10 April 2006 in the UK. The winners for the Search for a Star competition collaborated with Gorillaz in various ways on the single. The single charted at number 27 on the UK Singles Chart. [77]

Top 50 Ξένων Άλμπουμ" (in Greek). IFPI Greece. Archived from the original on 9 September 2005 . Retrieved 1 November 2020.

Oficjalna lista sprzedaży:: OLiS - Official Retail Sales Chart". OLiS. Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry. Retrieved 22 November 2013. Parlophone Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc. ℗ 2017 Parlophone Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc. Lista prodaje 23. tjedan 2021. (31.05.2021. - 06.06.2021.)" (in Croatian). Top Lista HR. 14 June 2021 . Retrieved 27 June 2021. My god this pressing has taken my speakers to new levels of bass I haven't heard before! Top quality pressing, great dynamic range.

Demon Days reached the top 10 in 22 countries. It reached number one on the UK Albums Chart and number 6 on the US Billboard 200, [1] [2] [3] and was later certified six times platinum in the UK and double platinum in the US. Outperforming their debut, the album has sold eight million copies worldwide. [4] [5] The album spawned the singles " Feel Good Inc.", " Dare", " Dirty Harry", " Kids with Guns", and " El Mañana". Lopez, Julyssa. "Kali Uchis Brings Spine-Tingling Verses to Two Songs on Gorillaz' New Album". Remezcla . Retrieved 6 December 2020.

Demon Days Ltd Edition". Gorillaz.com. Archived from the original on 4 July 2014 . Retrieved 22 May 2021. De La Soul appear courtesy of Sanctuary Urban Records Group. MF DOOM appears courtesy of Rhymesayers / Metalface. Roots Manuva appears courtesy of Banana Klan / Big Dada. Martina Topley Bird appears courtesy of Independiente. Damon Albarn appears courtesy of Parlophone Records.My copy wasn't perfectly flat, but that was most noticeable on the first disc, and it didn't cause any issues. Comes in gatefold sleeve with credits and an illustration for each song inside. On each innersleeve side is a band "member" printed. Karan, Tim (24 May 2016). "11 Years Ago: Gorillaz Prove They're For Real with 'Demon Days' ". Diffuser . Retrieved 17 April 2021.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop