Mister Boo!

Mister Boo!

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There was just the right amount of choice to suit everyone without being overwhelming and I received comments from parents and staff about the quality of books offered compared to previous sales which have always been based around current crazes and well known celebrity authors. Walker Books) When the cat arrived at Rosie’s house and ‘ poked his head out of the box‘ suddenly, Rosie laughed, ‘ How do you do, Mister Boo!

Thereafter, he continued to offer surprises, from awakening her by pouncing on her in the morning, to upsetting the goldfish bowl, when he wanted to play.A lively tale about a fun-loving cat learning to accept change, imaginatively illustrated by the award-winning Petr Horacek. What’s more he did this to other creatures, to awaken Rosie and then once to ‘ play with the fishes’ in the goldfish bowl! You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods. They would also only drop off a case of books and leave us to run it – it was so lovely to have you on hand to chat to the children and recommend them books, as well as the small (but appreciated! Her best known title is TELL ME SOMETHING HAPPY BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP, published in 1998, translated into 22 languages and still in print.

I have even talked the head into a little revamp of the library so that we can display them properly!

What’s more, it seemed as though the baby birds took no notice of him, while the squirrels just ‘ stared and skipped right over him’. Yesterday a parent came over to tell me how impressed she was by the book fair and that you did a fabulous job of selling the books to the children first.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop