Star Wars -- A Musical Journey: Music from Episodes I - VI (Easy Piano)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Don’t miss out on all of the great Star Wars music that comes from other movies and shows in this franchise! Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Sheet Music – Guitar Chords: Cello, Viola, Violin, English Horn, French Horn, Clarinet, Trumpet, Soprano Sax, Tenor Sax, Alto Sax, Banjo, Guitar, Piano, Organ, Melodica. But regardless of which ones are your favorites, and regardless of how our list matches up with yours, the one thing we can all agree on is that the music of Star Wars has taken up residence in our souls. Now it’s your turn to practice! If you’re looking for other Star Wars arrangements, we’ve got the music for additional Star Wars shows and movies, like Solo: A Star Wars Story, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi and more. Taylor Davis: “Star Wars Medley” (Features “The Force Theme”, “The Imperial March”, and “Duel of the Fates”)

Hello there, and May the 4th be with you! We’re celebrating Star Wars Day by recognizing all of the incredible music from this legendary franchise. And like that galaxy, far far away, there are plenty of remarkable Star Wars themes from outside The Skywalker Saga, including John Powell's work on Solo: A Star Wars Story, Michael Giacchino's work on Rogue One, and Ludwig Göransson recent work on The Book of Boba Fett and The Mandalorian. You can also watch Amadeours’ cover of “The Mandalorian Theme” on our Signature Artist YouTube channel!

Shop Other Arrangements of "Star Wars (Main Theme)"

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop