FootJoy Tour Alpha, Men's Golf Shoe

FootJoy Tour Alpha, Men's Golf Shoe

RRP: £147.15
Price: £73.575
£73.575 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Maybe this is what you were getting at, Matt, but geez, the soles of these shoes look so thick that my feet are a good inch — or more from the ground. He founded Plugged In Golf in 2013 with the goal of helping all golfers play better and enjoy the game more. Repeat these steps for the other foot and use our size conversion chart to compare your measurements to your correct size.

Power without compromising precision, this micro-adjustable performance fit system delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.With exceptional support from a TPU exterior heel counter and A-Frame support, you'll feel confident and stable on every swing. The midsole, crafted with precision, provides both cushioning and stability, ensuring that every moment on the course is characterised by comfort. The shoe’s OrthoLite Impressions TM FitBed and Dual-Durometer FTF+ Foam midsole combine to supply immediate comfort and cushioning while simultaneously molding to the shape of your foot for a truly perfect fit.

As part of our continued support of First Tee, we’re proud to launch the First Tee logo on the MyJoys platform, available to use on a collection of shoes in a number of different designs.

In all the swings I took in the Tour Alpha, I never once slipped, got “outside” my feet, or even thought about my footwork. As is their habit, FootJoy has infused a dash of color to pique visual interest in otherwise staid color schemes. Committed to achieving a unique sense of balance between craftsmanship and technology, style and comfort, fit and function that is reflected in every product that they create. At the forefront of these shoes, innovation is the game-changing OPS technology - Optimised Performance Stabiliser - a three-component innovation that locks in the golfer’s foot to deliver superior feel, unrivalled traction and optimise power.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop