Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Lawn Mower, 900 W, Cutting Width 32 cm, Orange

Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Lawn Mower, 900 W, Cutting Width 32 cm, Orange

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Although if the grass has been left too long, the deposit chamber needs emptying more than once It is a lightweight, compact lawnmower which is suitable for smaller gardens. Gliding on a cushion of air, you'll even be able to move these from side to side not just back and forth. Make sure you check your lawnmower blade on a regular basis, a blunt blade will damage the grass and a blade that is bent or off balance will cause damage to your mower.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. All I need is for my lawn to be cut efficiently with minimum fuss, and that’s exactly what it delivers. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . If you own a Flymo lawnmower and it has stopped working, one of the most likely reasons could be faulty power switch.Revoking your consent to receive the newsletter does not affect the validity of the extended warranty. This has given me the ability to not only recognise what makes a good lawn mower, but also to help you choose the perfect garden tool for your specific needs and requirements. Where available, you’ll also receive the name of the driver and a link to live tracking so you can follow your parcel’s progress. For a deep clean to leave it looking as good as new, you can't do better than a pressure washer - and they're ideal for cleaning patios and cars too.

Keep your lawn nice and healthy by watering it during the dry season with our selection of garden hoses to keep your lawn nice and green. The Flymo Easimo 32cm mower collects and compacts the grass as it cuts to reduce stoppages required to empty the grass box, which can be done quickly with one hand. If you find that your Flymo lawnmower is creating radio interference a faulty capacitor can be the cause behind it.My extensive experience has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the benefits and limitations of different types of mowers and garden tools. Leaving fallen leaves on your lawn can starve the grass of oxygen and vital nutrients, leaving your lawn patchy and discoloured.

Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. The Easimo collects and compacts the grass as it cuts to reduce stoppages required to empty the grass box, which can be done easily with one hand. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Replacing the blade on your Flymo lawnmower will improve the look of your lawn and make your lawnmower operate more efficiently.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop