Official Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer with BL Touch, Tempered Glass Plate and Touch Color Screen, Large Build Volume 350X350X400mm

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Official Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer with BL Touch, Tempered Glass Plate and Touch Color Screen, Large Build Volume 350X350X400mm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This ultra-large format opens up a world of possibilities, allowing you to bring your grandest ideas to reality. The Ender-5 Plus is equipped with advanced features designed to enhance your printing experience and convenience. Overall, the Ender 5 Plus is a good machine, perfect for anybody who is looking for a big format 3D printer.

Ender-5 Plus 3D Printer - Creality Ender-5 Plus 3D Printer - Creality

Ran into issues with directions on how to level and set the Z height which wasnt very clear but managed to adjust properly to a plain piece of paper. Also, if you keep your home temp cool, bump the nozzle and print bed temp up a few degrees or you'll have issues with bed adhesion. One of the Z lead screws was a bit bent, but I contacted Creality, sent them a few pictures of it, and they sent me a replacement within about 2 weeks total! Eventually I did some upgrades such as building my own enclosure, adding a capricorn bowden tube, and all metal extruder. The Ender-5 Plus is engineered to meet the highest standards of performance, ensuring every print meets your expectations.The intuitive touch screen control grants you easy access to all printer settings, simplifying the printing process.

|Ender-5 Plus 3D Printer Achieve intricate details Creality Ender-5 Plus 3D Printer Achieve intricate details

My printer bed make loud screeching noises when moving up and down despite having greased the screws. Achieve intricate details and smooth finishes, bringing your designs to life with astonishing accuracy.So to anyone who gives this printer a bad review due to bad prints is most likely due to the user lack of knowledge. You really have to do your homework and learn things such as nozzle maintenance, E-Steps, PID tuning. Stable Printing: Unlike Creality Ende-5, Creality Ender-5 Plus 3D Printer is with dual Z-Axis, Stable Z-axis Lead screw drive smoothly and steadily. Joined as many of the 5+ groups on FB as I could and read as much as possible about them as I could.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop