ALDI Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 3 - Pack of 56

ALDI Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 3 - Pack of 56

RRP: £40.98
Price: £20.49
£20.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our go-to nappies are Mamia from Aldi. They’re cheap and they don’t smell when they are full of wee, which I’ve found other nappies tend to do. They don’t leave my baby with a sore bottom - and I’ve been using since birth! If your baby suffers from leakage, it’s time to go up a size. They’re absolutely amazing value for money. I’m now onto nappy pants and they are fab too! I highly recommend them.”

Find out more about Mamia newborn nappies, available exclusively at Aldi. How do I sign up to sample Mamia Size 1 newborn nappies? One of the best things about these reusable swimming nappies is that they’re super easy to take off after use—simply tear the sides and off they come. This ensures that you don’t have to fumble around pulling down a wet nappy while your little one is getting cold. The Little Swimmers are thin enough to fit underneath a swimsuit without looking too bulky, and they’re adorned with colourful Disney designs which look super cute. Aldi says its nappies have an ultra-dry air system with a fast-absorbing core to keep your baby dry for up to 12 hours. The nappies don’t contain any perfume, lotion or latex and are designed to be soft and breathable with a slim design for free movement. Aldi's nappies are available in sizes one to six, and there are also plus sizes for extra absorbency. Lidl Lupilu Nappies Gail: The main thing which makes life easier as a mum with this product is simply the cost. These nappies are absolutely excellent value for money for disposable nappies. They are of excellent quality for their low cost, and otherwise are exactly the same as other disposable nappies on the market in terms of their ease of use etc, even those which cost much more. Reusable nappies have come a long way since terry squares. Poppers, velcro or plastic clips are used instead of pins and they often come as a one-size nappy which will fit for several years. There are a range of colourful and cool designs from brands available too. Reusable nappies are also chemical-free and, long-term, work out cheaper than disposables.We buy Mamia because not only is it great value for money but we have found it to be the most absorbent and has the most accurate sizing; beating all of the leading brands that we have tried.’ This best-selling nappy contains soft and fluffy fibres derived from wood pulp which is highly absorbent. It is made from pH sensitive materials and has a wetness indicator strip that makes your life easier by letting you know when your little one needs a change. With wide, stretchy tapes and flexible cuffs that comfortably wrap around your baby’s leg, the Active Fit ensures no leaks, superior protection and ultimate comfort no matter how much your baby moves around. From reusables, to pull-ups, and those made for swimming, we’ve tested every type of nappy to provide reliable and detailed information about our recommendations. We rate nappies on everything from level of absorbency, to how easy they are to put on and take off, and how well they perform to keep baby dry through the night. You’ll even find a breakdown of the cost per nappy in the key specs at the end of each review. Each entry in our final shortlist is given an award for the area in which it stands out over the competition.

It’s easy to tell with bigger kids, but it’s not always so obvious with tiny babies. This is why many of the best nappies for newborns have a yellow line down the front of the nappy that will turn blue when the baby wees. It doesn’t change colour for poos, however, unless the baby has urinated at the same time. As some nappies are bulky to begin with, this wetness indicator can let you know when the baby has peed without having to strip him or her off. READ NEXT: The best nappy bins to buy The best nappies you can buy in 2023 1. Pampers Active Fit: The best overall nappies No leaks, snug fit, enough frills to avoid “poonami overflow” and perfect for my baby’s sensitive skin.’Gail: I don't think I would change anything about this product really! If I had to make something up, I would say that perhaps a line which changes colour when the nappy has absorbed some liquid, like the smaller sizes have, could still be handy at times even in this size nappy, as they are as so absorbent that it is still not always easy to tell. But I’m really scratching around for something to say for this! Although convenient and absorbent, disposables have their downsides. Most of them contain bleaching agents, dyes, latex, and other plastics. All nappies are tested before they go on sale, so although the materials are not harmful, if your baby has sensitive skin or allergies, there is a small chance of a reaction to the chemicals they contain. In many cases, swapping to a different brand will help avoid this issue. The nappies are super flexible around the waist and sport an elastic adjustment system that adapts to the size of your toddler for a more comfortable fit. This is key in helping your child learn how to put their underwear on and take them off by themselves. They also have cute Disney designs that appeal to children and can encourage them to engage with the potty-training process. These soft and breathable pull-up nappies are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. They’re easy to remove for changing and are a convenient option to ensure your child remains comfortable and dry as they reach their next big milestone.

Still need convincing? Aldi Mamia Size 1 newborn nappies are great value for money and cost just 79p for 24 nappies. That works out at a wallet-friendly 3.2p per nappy. The debate is a fierce one in some circles and can cause anxiety and guilt among the more eco-leaning parents. In 2005, there was uproar when the UK government published research claiming “it was no more environmentally friendly to use reusable nappies than disposables”. A similar report three years later reversed these claims. Then a report found that, yes, biodegradable nappies do degrade, it can take up to 50 years and such products have been found to produce more methane, which is bad for the environment. How do you get the perfect fit to prevent leaks?Georgina: I would and do recommend these to other mums. The value for money based on price per nappy is unbeatable. They easily last 12 hours for night time sleep without leaking and can even contain a morning poo on top of that. The nappies have a cute design and are clearly marked with the size which is handy if you have multiple children in different size nappies. In summary – bargain price, great capacity, no strange smells and no leaks – PERFECT! Would you choose this product above all others on the market? If you are a first time parent, finding the right newborn nappy for your new addition can be daunting. Pura offers a premium nappy at an affordable price without skimping on quality. You will be going through a lot of nappies in those first few weeks, which could work out to be quite expensive, but these premium nappies cost a reasonable 12p per nappy and are one of the best we’ve come across thanks to their velvety soft and hypoallergenic organic cotton material.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop