Strawberry Fleece Throw Blanket Girls Cute Pink Strawberries Print Fuzzy Blanket for Bed Soft Red Tropical Fruit Pattern Sherpa Blanket Girly Lovely Plush Blanket Room Decor Double 60"x79"

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Strawberry Fleece Throw Blanket Girls Cute Pink Strawberries Print Fuzzy Blanket for Bed Soft Red Tropical Fruit Pattern Sherpa Blanket Girly Lovely Plush Blanket Room Decor Double 60"x79"

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In case you were wondering what a great way of using this crochet strawberry was, then it would look just perfect on a key chain. Round 5. Sl st in next ch-1 sp and ch 2 ( counts as the post of a dc), [dc 2 ] in same ch-1 sp, ch 1, *[dc 3, ch 2, dc 3 ] in next ch-2 sp, ch 1, ([dc 3 ] in next ch-1 sp, ch 1 ) twice. Repeat from * 3 times. [Dc 3, ch 2, dc 3 ] in last ch-2 sp, ch 1, [dc 3] in next ch-1 sp, ch 1, join with a sl st in first dc ( and not into initial ch-2!). Still, most amigurumi patterns you will find are for small creatures and fruits, like the strawberries. Most amigurumi patterns suggest using cotton yarn in either a DK yarn or worsted weight. Cotton yarn is easy for beginners to use, and gives your projects great stitch definition, too! Round 3. Ch 1, sc 2, sc inc 3, sc 5, [sc 1, hdc 1 ], ch 1 ( bottom of strawberry!), [hdc 1, sc 1 ], sc 5, sc inc 3, sc 2, join with a sl st in first sc. ( 31 sts, 1 ch)

And to top it off,you help me as it allows me to create more content that you love already and want to see more of – free crochet patterns and tutorials. So, thank you for sharing. THE CROCHET CLUB – CROCHET PATTERN, TIPS & TUTORIAL VAULT I will be releasing video tutorials to help you make Charlotte’s Universe. The videos will be available in English (US Terms), and in both a left and right handed version. I will release the videos as each part of the pattern is released. You can find each of the individual videos on my blog below or in a complete playlist on my YouTube channel. Each part also contains the color placement of the part for my blanket. Yet another easy and time saving strawberry crochet pattern. You could have a hole bowl of these fruit amigurumis by the end of the day.And just like that, you have your 10 Crochet Strawberry Patterns, most are free, a few are paid and one is a video tutorial that i am hoping comes with a free crochet pattern! If you love them, please use the social media share buttons above or below and share it with the world and your friends. You can find more tips and a coloring chart to help you find your perfect color placement on Dedri’s blog HERE.

As you can see, this stitch pattern creates little strawberries in your work. These berries are made with 5 double crochet stitches on one row with red yarn, followed by a single crochet 5 together stitch on the subsequent row in green yarn. It’s a pretty easy pattern to remember once you’ve made a few rows. Charlotte’s Universe in Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn in the Strawberry Ice Cream colorway is a big blanket, it is approximately 160cm x 160cm / 62inch x 62inch when finished. Many patterns use short single crochet stitches to keep the fabric tight and close. You don’t want any of that stuffing popping out of your squishy creature. Increases and decreases

The blanket is made using the following gauge: at the end of part 1 the blanket is 21cm, at the end of part 2 it’s 35cm, and at the end of part 3 it’s 45cm. Support Row 1. Ch 1 ( counts as a sl st), FLO sl st 2, ch 4, sl st 1 in second ch from hook, sl st 2, FLO sl st 1 in next st on round 3, FLO sl st 2. ( 6 sl sts, 1 stem) From left to right: Vintage Charlotte (photo Dedri Uys), Sunshine Charlotte (photo Cass Micheli), and Pink Charlie (photo Anna Moore) You can have the most amazing pattern and yarn in the world, but if you don’t have the knowledge of how to crochet in a way that makes you proud, then all your work is for nothing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop