VTech Myla The Magical Unicorn

VTech Myla The Magical Unicorn

RRP: £132.26
Price: £66.13
£66.13 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can also make an infinite number of unique creations using your own upcycled materials and your imagination! To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.

Decorate Myla in a variety of colors by touching the magic wand to the makeup pallete and then applying it to her eyes, wings and horn.We have been practicing doing Myla’s hair, with Poppy working on her braiding and wanting me to match her hair to Myla’s—which is great because the clips that came with Myla can also be put in Poppy’s hair.

Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive. Apply colours from the accompanying makeup palette with Myla’s make up brush to her eyes, horn and wings to create beautiful effects, or decorate her hair with the included clips. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.If you choose not to make your Take 3 payments, then you'll pay interest on your balance at your account rate. BNPL is an interest-bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. Despite that adults will look at it like waste of time, with limited functions, kids have better imagination than we and they can play with it for hours. Havnt given it to he ryet for Xmas but I’ve played with it and it’s amazing it sings and says lovely things and lights up and moves it’s a good quality toy and is great as a big gift for Xmas can’t wait for her to see it every time it comes on tv she says can I have that? This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions.

When it’s time to rest, her legs can be tucked and your child can share their dreams with her, before drifting off to sleep themselves. Since 1980, VTech has sought to enrich children’s learning and development through engaging and challenging play. Every day, Myla will give your child a positive message and when they pat her back she'll say the lucky color. Braid Myla’s mane, brush her tail and complete her look by adding her crown and hair clips you can share. With the touch of the brush on the unicorn’s butterfly palette, you can change the colour of Myla’s wings, eyes and hair.With TheOffBits’ open-source construction system, you and your kids can build a friendly robot and a Roverbit space buggy out of metal nuts, bolts, springs, proprietary connectors, and colorful plastic parts. FUN INTERACTIVE TOY: Touch sensors on her back enables her to tell you your lucky colour and a prediction for the day! ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Some mention that it is a colorful toy that talks and sings a little, and lights up in different colors.

my daughter loves the colour changes and singing with Myla, this is very entertaining and so much fun to be had. Designed by a chemist, each 1cm cube simply sticks together and allows you to build, shape and create. Every day, Myla will give your child a positive message and when they pat her back she’ll say the lucky color. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Their central mission has always been to produce original, high-quality products while minimising their impact on the environment and ensuring sustainable value for the community. I was excited to have a buddy to get my nails done with, dress up girly with and just have that feminine side to our family. IDEAL GIFT FOR CHILDREN: This unicorn toy with kids microphone is the perfect gift for girls from 5 years of age to practice their make-up and singing skills in a magical fairy tale environment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop