The Red Arrows: The Sunday Times Bestseller

The Red Arrows: The Sunday Times Bestseller

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With RAF Scampton’s planned closure, RAF Waddington was unveiled as the Red Arrows’ new base two years ago and work has been carried out since then to ensure a smooth transition. Coronation Street couple Sally Carman and Joe Duttine put on a cosy display as they attend their co-star Chris Gascoyne's leaving party The commander of the Red Arrows has been removed from his post while an alleged relationship he had with a junior team member is investigated. Wing Commander David Montenegro, known as Monty, allegedly had an affair in 2017 which is reported to have resulted in the colleague’s pregnancy. What IS the truth about the 'manopause'? As Robbie Williams blames declining testosterone for killing his libido and triggering insomnia, doctors say disputed phenomenon IS real but argue term is hugely 'misleading' After leaving the Red Arrows, Wg Cdr Montenegro worked in the Typhoon Force Headquarters at RAF Coningsby, before being selected to complete a masters degree in defence and military studies at the Australian War College, Canberra. The Red Arrows over Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2016.

But there is incredulity from whistleblowers that the Gulf tour is continuing. ‘If the boss has been sent home, that is a huge distraction,’ one said last night. ‘No other squadron would still be flying.’ Details of the affair, which allegedly resulted in the junior colleague’s pregnancy, were first reported in the Daily Mail. Scarlett Johansson takes legal action against AI app which used her name and likeness for an ad without permissionBritain's most meddlesome mum! Her daughter is 33 and a married mum - but Emma redecorated her kitchen while... Rishi Sunak and US Vice President Kamala Harris meet and agree on Israel's right to defend itself - and vow... She adds: ‘We were careful to keep our distance on the base but we would meet up at a hotel. I was just swept away by the attention. I wasn’t thinking. There is a 24-hour rule where if a relationship is discovered, one person is told to leave the base within 24 hours, but I didn’t even think of that. I wasn’t thinking at all. It was intoxicating. I thought I was in love. He said he was falling for me.’ Like any move of home, there are many details, routines and learning to be done as we gradually settle into our new base and shape this activity. However, this is going very well, with no impact on the team’s training and performances, and ultimately demonstrating the RAF’s ability to always adapt and innovate.” I escaped my Amish community where we didn't use bathrooms or toilet paper - here is what we used instead

Mr Montenegro was the Red Arrows’ highest-ranking member, and had a high public profile, meeting frequently with Royal family members including the Prince of Wales. He is the most senior officer to be removed from their post since the scandal broke. Emmerdale's Eric Pollard reveals he is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in heartbreaking scenes as he bravely confides in Mandy Dingle Seth Meyers jokes his wifeAlexi Ashe was 'so happy' Jennifer Lawrence confessed her years-long crush on him Actor Noel Clarke says he is 'satisfied' after libel judge rules allegations of sexual misconduct against 20 women in the Guardian WERE defamatory

Share this article

RAF Waddington is one of the RAF’s busiest locations and, as well as now being home to the Red Arrows, is the hub of UK Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance – known as ISTAR – and is the main operating base for airborne intelligence aircraft and systems. The relocation to RAF Waddington maintains the Red Arrows' bond with Lincolnshire. NANA AKUA: Royal tours to Commonwealth nations are now fraught with risk because of this misguided obsession...

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop