Wife Swapping Stories

Wife Swapping Stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mitch Robertson was a little bit homely and so was his girlfriend Layla. They tended to suit one another rather well but Mitch always had the yearning to make love to a really beautiful woman, a fashion model would have done admirably. Layla wore glasses, had a rather large nose, big hips, and a very

Wife swapping Stories | Lush Stories Wife swapping Stories | Lush Stories

Why don’t we just clean up and then go out for a bite to eat?” Danny asked. About that time, I heard Bob and Betty’s car pull in to their driveway next door. One month later we were in Aruba. The boss, his pretty wife and all the other winners and their spouses. Richard, the boss, spent time with everyone there and asked us if we would join he and his wife for scuba diving the next day. We accepted, and had a scuba lesson that afternoon, so we would be prepared for them in the morning. We all had a great time. During that day, Richard took Jimmy aside and told him his wife was very taken with my husband. She hinted to Richard about getting to know Jimmy better. He said don’t worry Jimmy, I am not the real jealous type. He liked his wife discretely flirting with other men. It excited him and allowed him to flirt with other women. We had a great day, even though about what Richard had said. I’m not sure how all of what I am going to tell you happened. I’m writing this down, I guess, to try and sort all of it out. You see, I’m not such a bad guy. I have a good job (as a copy editor with a major newspaper) and I make good money. MeI was hurt and mad. Jimmy and I had talked about what if the boss and his wife made advances, Jimmy encouraged me to play along as far as I dared, he said he wouldn’t be mad with what ever happen. I wasn’t sure at all how I felt about him kissing another women, but I didn’t think it would get beyond a little kissing or touching, you know, just to see what it is like being in the same room watching your partner.

Stories True Wife Swapping Stories Wife Swap Fiction Swingers Stories True Wife Swapping Stories Wife Swap Fiction

She tuned and caught me staring, but didn’t say anything. Betty grabbed a two step ladder from beside the refrigerator and opened it up. She opened a pantry door and placed the ladder in front of the pantry.

Betty wouldn’t want to have anything to do with me,” I half-heartedly replied, trying to not show any interest in Bob’s wistful comment. I was thinking I’d rather not be with another couple, especially now that I was dressed this sexy, and after the conversation Jimmy and I just had. I asked Jimmy if I had time to change. No, not if you want to be the sexiest woman on the island. That made me feel a little less jealous about pretty Karen. We waited in the lobby for them. Richard came down and said his wife wasn’t ready yet, but we had to get to the restaurant soon or we would lose our reservations. He took me by the hand and asked Jimmy if he minded waiting for Karen, then you two can join us there. Without waiting for Jimmy to respond, Richard led me to the cab, and we headed away from the hotel, leaving my husband waiting for the boss’s sexy wife.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop