Bluetooth AUX Adapter Cable With MicroPhone for Volkswagen Radio RCD110 RCD210 RCD310 RCD510 RNS510 12Pin MP3 AUX in Wireless Adapter

£10.95
FREE Shipping

Bluetooth AUX Adapter Cable With MicroPhone for Volkswagen Radio RCD110 RCD210 RCD310 RCD510 RNS510 12Pin MP3 AUX in Wireless Adapter

RRP: £21.90
Price: £10.95
£10.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If necessary, I shall put a cheap Bluetooth adaptor onto the end of my cassette adapter and stream audio through that. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Plug and play: This car Bluetooth audio adapter adopts a plug and play design, easy to operate and use, and bring you a lot of convenience. What quite a few people seem to have done is to fit the proper VW system into their Polos, with the RCD-510 to control it all.

For more information on cookie lifetime and required essential cookies, please see the Privacy notice. In addition to this, my steering wheel has the phone button on it but I am unable to get this to work either, so I'm thinking this has to be related?I did it on a Golf MK5 2006 before with one of the XCarlink modules and that worked allowing usb, SD card and aux out/in.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Regarding your mic and bluetooth linked above, from what I know its difficult to install specially the mic.The car audio stereo system connects directly to your factory radio, so you can use your phone to listen and play music in your handsfree way while safely driving. You'll need the bluetooth interface and aerial (lots of different part numbers depending on year) to connect to the RCD310, the microphone and the trim for the interior light that has the microphone housing. Personally I never bother with the BT Audio because you can't control the Iphone (or Ipod) via the RCD310 except for volume, B/T Audio is just wireless AUX. I also think there is a wider following on the internet for RNS510, so you will find more support for updated maps, firmware and other hacks.

Its for a mates Mk6, but as I have a Parrot I've never really followed the threads on here about the OEM bluetooth kit. Both are easy to fit, the hardest part is running the microphone from the BT module to the location above the rear view mirror. in saying that i though i will then keep my RCD310 and try and connect something to get AUX function and add a bluetooth module as the RCD310 does have those setting available on the radio, is this possible to do without costing me the amount where i actually could have bought another unit with that already in and i don't want to go the aftermarket route, like the sony and jvc radios out there, want to keep it OEM look. I have watched and read multiple instructions on how to get it up and running, but for whatever bizarre reason it doesn't work.In my golf I too had no Bluetooth box under passenger seat so in my golf in arm rest is MDI connection so bought cheap lead off of famous auction site and MDI to USB and downloaded all my favourite music onto USB stick select media on head until and done all plays well. I have an 11 plate polo match, in the radio settings it gives me the option to turn bluetooth on and off. Had I been able to remove the HVAC dials I might've been able to fit it behind the HVAC controls, but our car has the three-dial controls and there is a metal connector controlling vent direction, meaning I couldn't remove the dials. I don’t yet have permission to post in other sections so I thought I’d start here, it’ll no doubt happen soon. Random question, can the parts be installed and car driven until the coding is done at a later date?

I have an Aux socket in my armrest, on the passat the MDI I think is usually in the glove box and it's just not there!You can also use the BT interface to play audio from your phone, but this generation of VW ICE doesn't have the ability to show BT track info on the head unit or pass controls (eg. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more! Just purchase a reversing cam if you want/don't already have and all your new head unit needs will be fulfilled. The RCD310 in my car came with an AUX input, so the radio has the input, you'll just need to find how to wire it up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop