1STec Virgin Media Junction Box for Housing Telephone TV Superhub Modem Leads Electrical Connections on External Wall Joining 2/3 Way F-Connector Splitters to Main Outside Drop Wire (Small External)

£6.475
FREE Shipping

1STec Virgin Media Junction Box for Housing Telephone TV Superhub Modem Leads Electrical Connections on External Wall Joining 2/3 Way F-Connector Splitters to Main Outside Drop Wire (Small External)

RRP: £12.95
Price: £6.475
£6.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A woman has been left furious after the telecommunications company Virgin Media installed a new junction box in front of her driveway. Virgin Media said the box merely replaced an older one and they had offered to move the box in the past but after providing a quote, Ms Dillon did not pursue it. She also claims that she pleaded with the workmen to move the box across slightly after a neighbour agreed to have it next to her boundary wall.

1STec Virgin Media Junction Box for Housing Telephone TV

Hanna Dillon, 32, raced home when neighbours had told her about contractors installing a massive four-foot high box in front of her driveway. Previously she told Grimsby Live that she is not even a Virgin Media customer and the whole episode left her in tears. They received letters about the update, but Hanna says she never received a notice of the installation. Read More Related Articles Tesco Mobile is to start charging new and recently joining pay-monthly customers to use their mobiles in Europe from 2024.Thanks for the private message. I have now booked the engineer to come and change over your omni box for you. Hanna, who works as an office assistant, tried to plead with them to move the box just a few feet over after a neighbour agreed for it to be next to her boundary wall. A spokesperson for Virgin Media said the box merely replaced an older one and they had offered to move the box in the past but, after providing a quote, Hanna did not pursue it. Workmen are seen installing the new junction box in front of Hanna Dillon's driveway (Image: Hanna Dillon) According to The Mirror, Hanna said: "They just kept laughing. I cried. I am going to lose money on the house now." Read More Related Articles

Virgin Media blocked my drive with a huge junction box - and Virgin Media blocked my drive with a huge junction box - and

Superdrug adds new 'VIP Rewards' offers to its existing loyalty scheme – here's what you need to know

Junction Boxes

year-old Hanna Dillon rushed to get home when neighbours informed her that contractors were installing a huge four-foot high box in front of her driveway. Killeshal Precast Services Boxes are manufactured to comply with EN1917:2002 / AC:2008 Concrete manholes and inspection chambers un-reinforced, steel fibre and reinforced. Junction Boxes We recently replaced the damaged cabinet with a new one to help safeguard our network at a time when connectivity has never been more important. Hanna Dillon says she was left in tears after racing home when her neighbours told her about contractors installing the massive four-foot high box.

Virgin Media Replacement Junction Box for Brown Outdoor Virgin Media Replacement Junction Box for

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you with this issue and arrange for a replacement of your omnibox for your outside wall. No problems at all - VM provided the splitter and fitted the connectors to the cable, I just ran the cable in advance and left the ends bare for them to connect up. There will be a brown junction box on your property were the run of cable from the cabinet terminates and the run into the house starts. I'm not sure how the phone part of the cable connects up but the TV cable that goes to your router and TV box is done with F connectors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop