Satisfyer Pro 2 Generation 3 Vibrator | Liquid-Air Technology | Quiet Powerful Clitoral Stimulation | Pressure Wave Vibrator with Vibrations | Sex Toy Gift for Women | Erotic Dildo for Women

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Satisfyer Pro 2 Generation 3 Vibrator | Liquid-Air Technology | Quiet Powerful Clitoral Stimulation | Pressure Wave Vibrator with Vibrations | Sex Toy Gift for Women | Erotic Dildo for Women

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bathtime can become much more fun as this sex toy is waterproof and being rechargeable means you’ll never run out of power just when you need it. From a health and well-being point of view, the Satisfyer has been found to help women who really struggle to orgasm enjoy intense orgasms. Using a vibrator for long periods if you struggle to reach orgasm can leave you desensitized but this does not happen with this sex toy due to the unique pressure wave technology. But one thing this toy is really good at, is making sure nothing ever feels too intense or focused as the no-touch design means there's always a slightly removed element that some other toys don't offer. In addition, it’s got an easy to use handle, and buttons to increase or decrease the intensity level of the toy. What we love about this clitoral massager is that it is waterproof and you can use it in the tub, which actually maxmizes the impact of the pulsing waves on the clitoris to leave you in complete ecstasy.

The Innovative Satisfyer Pro 2 – Intimate Tutorials The Innovative Satisfyer Pro 2 – Intimate Tutorials

The charging time is two and a half hours, which is quite a long stretch compared to the Lelo Sona's two hours and the Womanizer's even better one hour.The furniture of the toy doesn't vibrate or do anything to increase the chance of orgasm but it is easy to hold and designed in a way that makes using it as comfortable as possible. Whether or not this becomes a problem probably really depends on how good you are with charging your devices. I’m… a B+ at best but I still didn’t run into any problems. Customer Service Problems It also came with a magnetic charger which means no need to change any batteries, just plug it in and wait for the toy to charge up. Not only is that super easy for you and it's also good for the environment. The suction cup is made from hygienic and silky silicone. I’m not allergic to Latex myself but this is not a place I’d like to have a bad reaction. More Discrete The Satisfyer Pro 2+ Vibration can be enjoyed in the showers or tub! This device is fully waterproof and can be submerged to encourage explosive orgasms (a better seal around the clitoris enhances the pressure wave sensations).

Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator, tried and tested review Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator, tried and tested review

Anyone not aware of the brand or this type of vibrator would probably think the Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator was a beauty tool if they saw it in your bag. However, I did like how simple it was, with just two buttons to control the vibration speed and to turn the toy on and off. The Satisfyer Pro 2, much like its predecessor, is the newest generation of clitoral toys from the brand Satisfyer. This sex toy is a clitoral massager, that uses pressure waves and tingling sensations to stimualte the clitoris and give you the most intense, incredible orgasms that you’ve ever had.They’ve added more specific intensity control. We’re slowly moving away from a single button to cycle through intensity (I’ll never understand why this was so common) and now we have a +/- button design which is much, much better.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop