AMEER AL OUD Intense Arabian Oudh Perfume Eau De Parfum 100ml Men Women Unisex Fragrance

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AMEER AL OUD Intense Arabian Oudh Perfume Eau De Parfum 100ml Men Women Unisex Fragrance

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I love an oriental frag on a hot summer day, i don't mind the warmth of them at all, so I would consider this to be an all year round fragrance. Now you'll smell it when coming within close proximity, but it simply means that longevity is bizarre. It's actually something I'm used to from Oudh containing fragrances where the ingrediënt plays a main role. Woody fragrances usually last longer than any other type of perfume, but woody-oudy ones take the cake. Even when it was created by a chemist and not in nature. Top notes are agarwood (oud), cinnamon and nutmeg; middle notes are jasmine and sandalwood; base notes are musk, vanilla, guaiac wood, amber, and cedar. Depicting the strength of this lingering scent, this fragrance main oud note is Oudh from Cambodia which yields earthy and woody smoky notes. this was my first "Gulf fragrance " as many arabs call it. and I never regret it . it is so nicely done and performance is decent.

first 5 minutes you get booziness, fruits that develops to incensy smoky oud with praline note .last but not least your left with incensy oud that lasts for hours.Versatility: 7.0 (yes to enjoy it on your own, clubbing, socializing, events, restaurants, dates, romancing, intimacy, weaddings,... not good for the office, informal meetings, small spaces, work out, beach and places where you may sweat)

These are different, although there are similarities with oud, vanilla & woods. However, Aoud Vanille is more complex and has stronger performance, with an oud-ier presence up front. Smells like a dessert is cooking in a wood fire. Even the scent feels warm to my nose and there is this uncanny wood smoke aftersmell/nosefeel when I exhale. This scent reminds me of Istanbul. Oudsy, somewhat Middle Eastern, people love it without regarding its overpowering bad sides and beautiful. Uniqueness: 8.0 (quite unique for a Cambodian Oud fragrance that is very wearable and not offensive)I love this fragrance so much that I often just sneak into my closet, open the cap to smell it right off the sprayer. And quite some times I just spray it in the house just to enjoy the smell of it. This is really addictive to me. If you already own the Replica I'll carefully - cause not 100% - say that I think you could try out the Lattafa without having to fear for a clone in your collection. Whether they took BtF as inspiration or not, they both seem very much their own juice. They just happen to be both of the smoky-woody variety and mostly ideal in the cool & cold weather. I debated buying this for months. MANY months. Why was I so hesitant? Because of the gender poll here saying its more masculine than feminine. Well, I don't agree. 100% unisex. I'd say if the idea of a sweet, spicy bandaid sounds good to you, this is the scent for you. Unlike most Western Houses I must admit Middle Eastern Houses have mastered Longevity and Sillage. Compliments: 8.0 (With an increasing number of people enjoying oriental woody sweet fragrances, I realy do think that this fragrance will please to a wide range of people of both genders; the number of compliments I received exceeded my expectations)

My only real gripe is that into the dry down I start to smell a kind of "plastic" note. Something to do with the synthetic oudh. It's weird... it somehow reminds me a little of cinnamon. Anyway, for the price it's hard to complain. Also, in the box I got a deodorant spray labeled as "MAGIE NOIRE". It has nothing to do with Lancome Magie Noire. ;-) I can see why this gives some people BR540 vibes because it shares that same antiseptic, hospital vibe. I’ve no desire to wear this and I’m not sure I’d like it on my husband either! Thankfully it was a cheapy so not a huge loss, but I’m a bit sad that it’s so often compared to by the fireplace because I think that’s misleading. Whenever you feel like wearing a powerfull Oud fragrance, but want it well behaved and not disturbing your fellow common wearer and lover of citrus scents, you may well elect Ameer Al Oudh as one of your favourites fragrances.I sprayed it on my hand and after about an hour, and washing my hands, the scent really smoothed out and a lot of the harsh incense smell went away and it took on a creamy smell very similar to Dolce & Gabbana The One. Wore it for 2 days and I was angrily underwhelmed and I thought I had a copy , fake or just a bad bottle 6 sprays nothing just some mild woods Words of advice: Preferably do not wear this in warmer seasons. I'd advice people to wear this in chilly to colder weather, for that is when it's able to smell it's best. During warmer weather I find it, somewhat suffocating and a bit sour. And also go easy on the trigger. Two to three sprays are really enough. Bought this for it’s supposed By The Fireplace resemblance, but BTF is it not :( Maybe I need to let my bottle sit for a few weeks, but first impressions have left me disappointed yet again with this blind buy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop