Kick the Drink. . .Easily!

Kick the Drink. . .Easily!

RRP: £12.79
Price: £6.395
£6.395 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Therefore the majority of drinkers do not have full control over their consumption on account of this chemical inducement to drink more. The only part I disagree with is where he continually says that alcohol has no advantages whatsoever. I do occasionally have a slight sense of loss when I pass the alcohol aisle in the supermarket or when I see friends drinking.

But I could see a lot of people, whom he would consider to be conditioned by society's views on drink, to have a much harder time with what he says in this book. And if it doesn't work for you, you'll have spent a fiver on the book but saved at least that with a few days off the booze. I also feel calmer now, more confident and more able to manage my boundaries and understand my needs. I do think that, with all these things whether it be smoking, drinking, whatever, you have to be receptive to the message in the first place. As I have started a much healthier lifestyle these last few months, a lot of his observations really chime with me.All too often, media stories about drinking look very different to what I see are most people’s experiences. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Jason Vale, aka the ‘Juice Master’, is the best-selling author of sixteen books on healthy eating, addiction, juicing and blending. So for example, I realised that champagne parties before Christmas were an issue as I felt I was missing out on the sophistication. One main point Jason Vale starts with which really opened my eyes- there is no such thing as “alcoholism”!

BY THE AUTHOR OF NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER THE AUTHENTICITY PROJECT, THE BRAVE AND FUNNY MEMOIR THAT IS CHANGING LIVES. Christmas only concerns me because people will ask me about it but otherwise I feel really good about it. I don't want to give up just cut down and the thought of not drinking at Christmas etc isn't pleasant but from the reviews I've seen people seem to give up completely after reading it. Whether or not you agree with this statement, one thing is for certain, you will never see alcoholism in the same light ever again after reading this book. I've been out for meals with friends or family in the evening and driven home with a smile all over my face.

Still, it's a little strange to read something that almost feels like something you read before that is just paraphrased from something else.

By not drinking at all you exonerate yourself from the internal dialogue that inevitably accompanies a struggle to find, and stick to your limits.Had a completely dry Christmas and New Year - not a single hangover which is fantastic and unheard of. Instead of freeing yourself from the prison of alcohol addiction only to incarcerate yourself in the prison of `recovery', Jason argues the third option is to free yourself from your desire to drink, and from the belief that by abstaining from alcohol you are missing out. The critical point is that they also know they want to do it anyway and it is in addressing this desire that this book is so valuable. I went on to have a job in sales and media where everyone I knew drank frequently and fairly heavily.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop