adidas Harden Vol 3 Black/Blue/Grey Basketball Shoes (G26811)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A broad elastic band should help secure the forefoot while the high heel matches adidas’ latest design language. I know that new shoes feel a little rough at first, but I can’t even play for 5 minutes in some of the shoes I’ve tried without bad burning and pain. They have three stripes on the lateral side and then 2 inches away theres the adidas logo on the heel. Stability is excellent on the V3 with a lower ride than the v2 with a nice wide flat outsole like the V2. They are a touch narrow in the forefoot and toe area, and the heel doesn’t have great cushion, but they seem satisfactory, and the zoom in the forefoot truly works great and has helped my shin problems along with jumpers knee.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).The brand, which split from a previous business partnership between Adi and his brother Rudolf (who later founded PUMA), became famous for its innovative athletic shoes, including the Samba, Stan Smith, and Superstar models.

Those sites like I noted earlier are horrible when it comes to getting your money back (I’ve heard horror stories). Great traction and a pretty good fit while keeping the shoe fun with Boost done right plus it’s light less heavy. I just can’t get myself to support a player with so much talent and yet, relies on such bs tactics to get fouls on a nightly basis (hooking people’s arms all the time, hopping on people’s backs, etc. just wondering if they would bring out the flashiness of the vol 3’s in the LS models – like the vol 2 had a somewhat complex design and toned down the LS. I’m feeling more De’Aaron Fox than Ray Felton on the court these days and that has me pulling out foot rockets like the Curry 2 and 4 (which is the new king in my rotation) while shoes like the Lebron 16 make me feel like I love wasting money (boy do I feel slow in them).This is the most “uncaged” Boost set up that we’ve seen on a Harden with only this tiny forefoot lateral piece caged. Also colorblocking so far have been pretty unspectacular with the exception of the purple Drew league colorway. This is probably the most important aspect of bball shoes, if the traction sucks, I don't care what the rest of the shoe is like, it's prolly gonna suck.

rides atop full-length multi-directional herringbone traction that will be solid rubber on some colorways and translucent on others. While knits can be a hit or miss, when the material is able to mimic leather without the break-in process then that’s when it truly shines. Trying half a size up should be ok but of course try loosening your laces first or wearing thinner socks . Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. adidas is known for its distinctive three-stripe logo, originally added for stability, which has become an iconic design feature.I really wish I had time to test between solid and translucent again but I found these worked pretty damn well. same narrow/snug fit and similar bouncy forefoot cushioning (Harden’s kinda feel zoom-like) and both feel pretty flexible.

I likely will get a pair to use as a gym shoe to replace my UA Heatseekers as those shoes are just killing my feet (especially my arches). These feel somewhat like ballistic mesh but thinner and with a tighter pattern but at the same time it has some thickness and strength than other simple mesh materials to give it a more premium feel. It sounds like you have a foot problem that should be looked at by a doctor if you have that much pain.

I know each shoe should have different serial numbers but its not close in similarity between the number on the left shoe and the number on right. I’m glad I helped a lot of people with the fake Curry article a few years ago and I hope this helps as well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop