Women's Lambswool Leggings - 2021 Warm Trousers - High Waist Leggings - Warm Leggings - Winter Leggings - Thermal Leggings - Thick Lining - Stretchy Trousers

£7.205
FREE Shipping

Women's Lambswool Leggings - 2021 Warm Trousers - High Waist Leggings - Warm Leggings - Winter Leggings - Thermal Leggings - Thick Lining - Stretchy Trousers

RRP: £14.41
Price: £7.205
£7.205 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you're looking for a base layer to keep you toasty beneath trousers or skirts and do away with chafing, these are the ones for you. Do you find it difficult to get up in the cold season and you just don't want to part with your warm blanket and rush through your cold room?

v=1698306776\" alt=\"\" style=\"display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;\" width=\"435\" height=\"435\" data-mce-src=\"https:\/\/cdn. v=1698305781\" alt=\"\" width=\"434\" height=\"434\" style=\"display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;\" data-mce-src=\"https:\/\/cdn. And our leggings keep you warm while doing outdoor work in the winter, such as hiking, walking, fishing or climbing.the pockets were deep which I appreciate but that was negated by the bottom coming to a quasi cone shape. v=1698305781","width":700},{"alt":null,"id":34190371258627,"position":11,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Not only do they keep kids' legs warm, but they also provide a comfortable and stylish option for enjoying the outdoors in cold weather. I purchased these to serve as warm pants for hiking in the very cold weather in the midwest and oh boy do they keep me warm! Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color maybe a slight different from the picture color.

They're designed for yoga, running, hiking, cycling, skiing and ice skating, but we won't tell anyone if all you do is lounge in them. Pros: They're really stretchy and make it look like you're wearing sheer tights due to the super soft fleece lining being beige.I wear a thin base layer, these knitted wool pants, and a pair of wool rich outer layer pants, and I didn’t even feel a little cold in 5 degrees F.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop