Galaxy A34 Charger Plug 20W Dual Port USB & USB C Charger Plug Type C PD Charging Adapter Fast Charge Travel Fast Charging Power Adapter Phone Charger For Samsung Galaxy A34 5G (BLACK)

£5.495
FREE Shipping

Galaxy A34 Charger Plug 20W Dual Port USB & USB C Charger Plug Type C PD Charging Adapter Fast Charge Travel Fast Charging Power Adapter Phone Charger For Samsung Galaxy A34 5G (BLACK)

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I will say that I love the range of colour options available with the A34 and it’s something I’d love to see moved from the mid-range to more premium devices, sporting Awesome Graphite, Awesome Silver, Awesome Lime and Awesome Violet finishes. Totally awesome, right? That all said, a few test images I shot during my hands-on time did look appealing, though with the caveat that the testing area had near-perfect lighting that made everything look great. It’ll be interesting to see how the trio of lenses perform in the real world. Having the option to wirelessly charge your device is quite convenient for many of us, therefore we will explain to you, how you can add wireless charging to your Samsung A34 5G. Not all devices are wireless charging compatible but with the addition of a couple of wireless charging accessories, you’ll be able to add wireless charging to your device. Why do you want wireless charging on your Samsung A34 5G?

Don't let your battery completely drain. With new lithium-ion batteries being used, it is better to keep the battery partially charged, instead of letting it die. When possible, charge your device in small amounts to keep the battery from depleting. If the power has been depleted, the battery charging indicator may take up to 10 minutes to appear on the phone or tablet's screen while charging. Some people think wireless charging may not be that important and you just don’t need it, however, there are a number of advantages that come with being able to wirelessly charge your Samsung Galaxy A34 5G. To you and me, that just means there’s a small teardrop-shaped notch at the top of the screen that houses the selfie camera.It’s tough to say right now exactly how the A34 will perform when it comes to overall speed, battery life and camera quality but, on paper, it doesn’t look bad at all. The screen specifications point towards something rather special and Samsung has done a stand-out job with the overall look and feel of the phone as well.

I’ve spent an hour using the Samsung Galaxy A34 5G at a briefing event behind closed doors prior to the announcement, and here’s what I think so far. Design and screen When using wireless charging accessories, please be aware that any metal or magnetic materials (e.g., coins, magnetic cards) placed between the device and the wireless charger may decrease charging efficiency or cause damage to the phone or tablet and charger. Once you get a wireless charging pad, you can literally use it to charge multiple devices not just your Samsung Galaxy A34 5G but also other devices. The Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is official and it looks like a tempting option on paper, but how does it fare in real life? It should also be a little easier to use in bright daylight at a boosted 1000nits compared to 800nits from its predecessor, though I couldn’t exactly verify that in an indoor hands-on event. Cameras

Out of Bundle Charges

Just like the Galaxy A33 from last year, the Galaxy A34 boasts a trio of cameras on the rear comprised of a main 48MP snapper, an 8MP ultra-wide and a 5MP macro camera. Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Filp3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust resistant.

There are a few options you can try if you need to charge your SAMSUNG Galaxy A34 but don't have a charger available:Use a wireless charging pad: If your SAMSUNG Galaxy A34 supports wireless charging, you can try using a wireless charging pad to charge it. You will need to have a wireless charging pad that is plugged into a power source, and then you can simply place your phone on the pad to begin charging. S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen. The battery has the same 5,000mAh capacity as last year, too, with 25W “fast”-ish charging, delivering 100% charge in 82 minutes and 50% in half an hour. More excitingly, Samsung is promising two-day battery life from the Galaxy A34 although, of course, we won’t be able to confirm that until we’re able to test one.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop