Fabric Scoop Elite Saddle

Fabric Scoop Elite Saddle

RRP: £73.06
Price: £36.53
£36.53 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This one has become my favorite saddle and is the one I want on all my bikes. It is a respectable weight and the titanium rails ensure compatibility with all seat post clamps. Radius: The Radius profile has the roundest shape through the rear section with maximum padding and is designed for a more upright riding position where the handlebars are slightly higher than the saddle. Materials Summary: Tell us what the product is for and who it's aimed at. What do the manufacturers say about it? How does that compare to your own feelings about it? Honestly, it can all get a bit much, and so I'm delighted to save you about an hour of wading through the entire range by telling you that the Fabric Race Line Shallow is a fantastic all-round saddle that will probably suit the majority of bottoms and riding styles; it's the saddle you should probably go out and buy right now. No, really. Whatever the performance gains, it certainly looks a much smarter way of doing things, and gives a neat and clean finish.

By far the most common size sold by ourselves and others is 142mm and reflects the majority of people out there.ALM and Line saddles all use the Shallow shape – it’s the most universal of all saddle shapes to cover a broader range of ride positions. According to my seat to bar drop, which is quite considerable (blame my long legs), I'd probably be more at home on the racier Flat type of saddle (though Fabric doesn't make the Line in this seating position), but in reality I found that the Race Line seemed to work as well sat as upright as possible on the tops as it did when I was down really low in the drops, without the nose getting in the way. Shallow: The Shallow profile has a more rounded rear section and medium padding and is designed for riders leaning forward in a more natural riding position where the handlebars are slightly lower than the saddle.

Of course, they work really well on mountain bikes. Some carbon bikes have larger moulding around the bb area so the bottles may not fit on all full suspension mtb’s. Can I use the water bottle in normal bottle cages? Yes and no. We’ve done our utmost to smooth the edges so they do not cut when behind the saddle but it is a thin/ blunt shape should you hit it hard during a dismount. For this reason, we recommend for road or gravel duties. What is the difference between grips? The Shallow is slightly flatter than the Radius but still has a dip in the middle, this is more universal and can be used for many applications. The padding is between that of the Radius and Flat. Fabric says, "Go further for longer with the Line saddle. Based on our innovative Scoop saddle, the Line has a single, split piece of waterproof pad with a full-length central relief channel to decrease pressure on the pudendal artery. The Line is specifically designed for comfort on longer days in the saddle. But… there are some out there who biologically have issues, have had operations or are going through treatment that requires clearance at the perineum which is where the Line will be best and now we have 2 widths to accommodate a larger spread of riders. Your GP or Doctor will best to advise when you need to choose a saddle with a channel.Carbon rails are the lightest and stiffest (a little stiffer than Cromo) so best for race applications such as Crits or short ride where pedalling support is quite important for putting out the watts. Most hardened derrieres can do long rides on these no problem. These have a weight limit of 100Kg. What is the torque setting for the carbon rails?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop