The Dance [1998] [DVD] [2000] [1997]

The Dance [1998] [DVD] [2000] [1997]

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The concert was recorded for Fleetwood Mac's MTV The Dance special at Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, California, and features the University of Southern California Marching Band who perform on the tracks " Tusk" (having played on the original studio recording) and " Don't Stop".

For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. on the Billboard 200 with sales of 199,000, The Dance became the fifth best-selling live album of all time in the United States, selling a million copies within eight weeks, spending more than seven months within the top 40, and eventually selling over 6,000,000 copies worldwide. This DVD is an absolute work of genius the band maybe all in there 50s but they still rock with the best of them, They sound like a band on top of there game and the songs all classics even the new ones bleed to love her and temporary one fit right in there with the rest and for them to bring back silver springs which was last played live in 1990 for the behind the mask tour and was shamefully left off the rumours album and put as a b side to go your own way has to be along with landslide one of the best songs ever written and the performance of it was so heartfelt and emotional no surprise it got put up for a Grammy. Hernan Rojas’s story recounts a young man who leaves Chile after General Pinochet’s coup to seek his future in the music industry of Los Angeles, where he finds success at one of the hottest studios in town. Ahhhhhh and or course Stevie Nicks soulful intensity as she moves on the stage to paint her image of the lyrics.I've heard the Dixie Chicks cover first and liked it, but hearing the original version is much better. It's also great to listen to the economy, but surprizing fill and power, of the notes just from Mick and John. The show introduced four new tracks: Christine McVie's Temporary One, Nicks' Sweet Girl and Buckingham's Bleed to Love Her and My Little Demon. Does not appear on the CD, but was released as a B-side of " Silver Springs" and as a standalone digital single.

The reformed band includes Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, John and Christine McVie and Mick Fleetwood. Many of my favorite songs like "Rhiannon", "Big Love", "Say You Love Me", "You Make Loving Fun" and "Go Your Own Way" were played and I "discovered new songs" I hadn't heard before, like "Silver Springs" and "Landslide". They stayed on to play on Don't Stop, the first time the band had ever attempted the song with a brass section. At the end of the concert the USC Trojan Marching Band marches onto the stage to join Fleetwood Mac for 'Tusk' and 'Don't Stop' to make a real fun finale.His guitar work is amazing, proving he is one of the best and most underrated guitarists of all time.

Throughout the book, both Caillat and Rojas detail not only the trials and sacrifices they made to finish the album, but also triumphs of musical inspiration and technical innovation that have made Tusk the darling of music critics and indie rockers today.The best part of it when of the ending of the concert was the USC Marching Band performing with the group with "TUSK" and "DON'T STOP", a highlight. Lindsey Buckingham demonstrates once again his talented songwriting abilities with these new numbers. Even the sort of Romper Room feel of Christine's, I suppose 'pure' Mac, ditties sort of grow on you (like Temporary One) - I'd never heard those either. At first I thought this should be a more eclectic collection, with different songs that were a little more surprising.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop