Win Lose Kill Die: TikTok made me buy it!

£4.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Liz and Taylor, along with their friends, Kat, Marcus, and Cole, set out to find who is behind the terrible fates that have befallen their classmates, and how to protect other students from succumbing to the same deadly end. Everyone believes that Salil Singh killed his girlfriend, Andrea Bell, five years ago—except Pippa Fitz-Amobi. The scene in which Niamh is in a deserted underground station and hears the sound of metal scraping on metal behind her is extremely atmospheric.

Cynthia Murphy | LoveReading4Kids Books By Cynthia Murphy | LoveReading4Kids

She has always enjoyed writing and when her English teacher accused her of plagiarism in Year 8, she thought she might actually be quite good at it. Niamh is a great character, brave and feisty and determined to solve the horrific mystery she has become embroiled in.

EN haar nieuwe boyfriend en de rest van de school weet hier niet van af want ze dachten dat het iemand anders was (die uiteindelijk vermoord is door Liz maar ze denken dat het een oepsie ongelukje was want zoiets kan Liz die alrijd aardig is niet doen) en dus gaat Liz/Beth verder met dr leven op de school met dr acteerkunsten net doen alsof ze de 'good girl' is.

Win Lose Kill Die by Cynthia Murphy | Goodreads

Ale sama książka jest tak wciągająca i tak doskonale się ją czyta, że absolutnie nie mogłam się od niej oderwać i przysłowiowy "jeszcze jeden rozdział" serio zmieniał się w 100stron! Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes.TikTok sensation Cynthia Murphy's debut The Last One to Die has been hailed "Point Horror for a new generation", winning the Redhill Trust Book Award and Lancashire Book of the Year 2022. Win Lose Kill Die is a fast past thriller with all the slasher vibes of a 90s horror movie (along with some little Easter eggs that I fully appreciated along the way). We pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. The author then skilfully moves the reader from one chilling scenario to another as Niamh's nightmare unfolds.

Review: Win Lose Kill Die by Cynthia Murphy – Stories Flash Review: Win Lose Kill Die by Cynthia Murphy – Stories

And he has the tiger balm, he was initially trying to get them to drop the investigation, ya know, stereotypical suspicious behaviour. I mean to be fair it helped with keeping readers hooked on but the amount of deaths occurring in such a small interval was crazyyy. Największym jednak zaskoczeniem było dla mnie zakończenie, którego jak mam być szczera kompletnie nie przewidziałam. It was really clear that the author tried to make him seem guilty af by placing him in different scenarios and making him conveniently the first person at the crime scenes. Tussendoor gebeurd er ook echt saus en de auteur probeert t Interessant te maken maar er gebeurd gewoon niks.Adolescent criminals seek the haul of a lifetime in a fantasyland at the beginning of its industrial age. It soon becomes apparent that no one is safe from the killer, and that becoming Head Girl may not be such a prize after all. This was not what I expected it to be, I bought the book relying on all the reviews saying it had an amazing plot twist at the end, I love me some well written plot twists. The past summer, Morgan and Liz were in a boat that flipped, resulting in Morgan’s death from drowning and Liz sustaining a bad head injury that leaves her hospitalised for most of the summer break. Secondly, the book was quite short which meant that everything was happening very quickly and in a short amount of time.

WIN LOSE KILL DIE | Kirkus Reviews

Fans of dark academia whodunits will be on familiar ground but may find the final reveal anticlimactic, and pacing issues make unfolding events feel more disjointed than suspenseful. Deputy head boy Frank raises the alarm, making a public scene in which he declares that Jameela was murdered—and soon, he’s dead, too.

De main character is zoooo quirky en eigenlijk is iedereen in dit boek quirky want 'ze zijn allemaal SUPER slim en mogen daarom naar Morton gaan wat een school is voor alleen slimme mensen, en heb ik je al verteld dat de school een west wing heeft ja zo groot is de school'. Jameela’s time as head girl is short-lived, however: At that night’s traditional senior pajama party, a serious asthma attack ends her life.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop