Mitchum Women Triple Odor Defense 48HR Protection Deodorant Stick & Antiperspirant (41g) Pure Fresh, Dermatologist Tested,41 g (Pack of 1)

£3.5
FREE Shipping

Mitchum Women Triple Odor Defense 48HR Protection Deodorant Stick & Antiperspirant (41g) Pure Fresh, Dermatologist Tested,41 g (Pack of 1)

RRP: £7.00
Price: £3.5
£3.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Plus, there’s no need to avoid dark clothing, either, as this Mitchum product goes on invisible, leaving no white residue on the skin. This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either. So for a couple of years now I have been using deodorant sticks instead, as I find them more effective and are less damaging to the environment and your health. Some mention that it is a great product, it keeps them feel clean, dry, and under arms, while others say that it leaves residue and is hard to wash off.

Just browse our selection of Arden Grange Classic Chicken, Iams Adult Dog (for various size breeds) and Wagg Complete Dog Premium Chicken Rice and Vegetables. They mention that it is long-lasting, lasts at least as long as 12 hours, and provides reliable protection.It makes me feel confident all day as it controls sweat and odour, one stick also lasts me for about 3/4 weeks. I used Mitchum deodorant for the first time and am really disappointed as it caused me some sort of allergy and also itchy my wife and me in the armpit and we stopped using it even though we bought some. This is because your sweat glands will be more receptive to the deodorant’s active ingredients when they’re less active themselves, giving you more protection against sweat. For that special occasion you will probably do what we do in the UK and go to your higher end supermarket to get that lovely treat to make your day. Yes it’s true that there’s some waste at the end but I scoop it all out (kept it in the lid) and apply it as a cream, so no waste for me, so it lasted me ages!

If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Ambrosia Devon Custard is another family favourite along with Ambrosia Semolina, Ambrosia Creamed Rice, Ambrosia Rice Pudding and Ambrosia Tapioca (remember that from school lunches? Most people apply their deodorant in the morning before they get dressed for the day, but actually, the best time to apply deodorant is at night.It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. It Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soothe and condition skin, whilst its long lasting fragrance keeps you feeling shower fresh. Personally, I prefer a deodorant stick compared to using an aerosol deodorant spray, as aerosols don't last as long, they take longer to dry and are horrible to breathe in and most are actually toxic.

With summer in full swing, there’s nothing like a spell of sunshine and warm weather to brighten the mood. This stick anti-perspirant uses Mitchum Triple Odour Defence Technology, shielding you from odour and sweat caused by heat, motion and stress. Some say that it is a great alternative to normal deodorants and that it provides a good underarm protection.While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop