Charlotte's Magic Cream SAMPLE-SIZED 7ml

Charlotte's Magic Cream SAMPLE-SIZED 7ml

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is no overwhelming scent, although it definitely has a slight fragrance which isn’t so pleasant. Gently massage in circular movements around the joints – ankles, kneecaps, elbows and wrists – to relieve tension.

I have combination skin (slightly oily t-zone and very dry elsewhere) and found it worked well and wasn't too heavy for my t-zone.I could guess it would be heavy because I have the CT Multi miracle glow ( review) and that container is really nice and heavy. The pot of ‘Magic Night Rescue Cream’ I am currently working my way through is a mini pot which came in my advent calendar last Christmas, (you can read my post about the advent calendar here). Using the palm of your hand, massage in upward sweeping motions – focusing on the stomach and thighs – towards the heart to help boost circulation and stimulate blood flow.

Charlotte started mixing her ‘magic moisturiser’ when formulating a ‘Miracle Cream of Dreams’ to help transform the look of models’ tired, dull looking skin during Fashion Week. Personally, I do agree to all these things, but a cream this heavy is better and convenient to use when it is in a jar. AQUA/WATER/EAU, HOMOSALATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, OCTOCRYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, STEARETH-21, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CHLORPHENESIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, SODIUM LACTATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-8, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL.

I hoped that with it being a thicker moisturiser, after being in the sun all day it would be just what my skin needed. SEPITONIC™ M3 is a registered trademark by La Société d’Exploitation de Produits Pour les Industries Chimiques (SEPPIC S. ICONIC MAGIC 8 MATRIX - hydrating hyaluronic acid, brightening effect vitamins C + E, soothing aloe vera, smoothing camellia oil, hydrating rosehip oil and nourishing shea butter, plus moisturising frangipani flower extract which provides a delicate, calming scent that’s similar to Charlotte’s Magic Cream!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop