Leigh Howard and the Ghosts of Simmons-Pierce Manor

Leigh Howard and the Ghosts of Simmons-Pierce Manor

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With each clue they discover, the presence of malevolent spirits becomes more tangible, and the danger intensifies. Overall, I was excited at face value to read the book and support the author, but I think it's important that I put this out there even among the glowing reviews for this book. But hey, it's a fictional book with a ghost so who am I to say what's within the realm of possibility here! Their story was truly intriguing to read about as it felt so real and honest and I can’t say much else without giving it away.

While TikTok may have helped Leigh Howard jump to the top of the charts, its reviews are keeping it there. The writing was done so well and the author truly possesses such great descriptive prowess — as many have mentioned. Billy and Blaze always found themselves in the middle of some crisis and, with courage and heroics, never failed to save the day. I feel it’s important to give an honest review and include a few content warnings to help parents decide if their child should read this as the intended age range feels like 13+.Show more To promote social inclusion for the public benefit by preventing migrants, asylum seekers and people from ethnic minority backgrounds residing in North London from becoming socially excluded, relieving the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assisting them to integrate into society, in particular by providing education, advice, information, advocacy and support to enable such people to gain confidence and new skills. My comment is about where the murder “mystery” leads, this was my least favourite part, it was more complicated than the rest of the book and not as interesting, it didn’t fit with the book vibe in my opinion.

I had to show support as a fellow book lover and avid reader, I loved the traction and the love the book community, as well as the world was showing Shawn. It doesn't matter if you're into Stephen King, Octavia Butler, Jack Ketchum or Shirley Jackson, this is the place to share that love and discuss to your heart's content.Told from the third-person perspective of its titular heroine, Leigh Howard and the Ghosts of Simmons-Pierce Manor is a young adult fiction novel telling the story of Leigh Howard, a recent orphan investigating the mysterious circumstances of her parents death while navigating her new life in the Simmons-Pierce manor and her new family, along with the manor's multifaceted ghost, Ichabod Pierce.

I really wanted to love this book, I really did love little Bodie and even eventually big Bodie, It had a really good plot line. And the entire part where the intruder is killed by Big Bodie and everyone jumps straight to it must be the sixteen year old that beat him to death.I loved this book so much, I'm tempted to read it all over again to catch all the little things I must have missed this first time around. The cover depicts Leigh, a 16 year old, clad in skin-tight black leather and arching on a motorbike. So, grab a copy and join Leigh on her adventure through the brutal world of organized crime and betrayal. I saw this book on Tiktok as many others have, I even sent it to my own book club and friends to read (before reading) because come on the story of Shawn was touching and heart warming.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The story is fast paced and moves from scene to scene, no long narration where nothing is happening. She loses her parents to murder and she spends the story trying to come to terms with that, learning to live alone in a world without her family. When the police tell her the investigation into her parents' murder has hit a brick wall, she knows the only way she will ever know peace is to solve the mystery herself. I loved that Leigh had her to lean on as Myra’s support contributed largely to Leigh feeling safe and comfortable.There are scenes where the characters are in one location, then at the end they’re in a different location with no transition or acknowledgement there was a shift. A 16 year old gets chewed out by someone who’s not a parent and she…admits her wrong and accepts her punishment? By far the most rewarding part has been being a husband to an absolutely amazing woman and father to two incredible children - now adults. While reading I often felt very confused, I had to go back and reread the paragraph because I thought I had missed something. But the standout characters are the ghosts of Simmons-Pierce Manor, including Body, a ghost with multiple personalities who becomes Leigh’s unexpected ally in her investigation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop