DEATH NOTE BLACK ED TP VOL 01 (C: 1-0-1): Volume 1 (Death Note Black Edition)

£5.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As for my personal opinion, I'll try to summarize it in short: A psychological manga which deals with concepts like morality, good and evil in clever ways. Will Light's noble goal succeed, or will the Death Note turn him into the very thing he fights against? Takeshi Obata was born in 1969 in Niigata, Japan, and first achieved international recognition as the artist of the wildly popular Shonen Jump title Hikaru no Go, which won the 2003 Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize: Shinsei "New Hope" Award and the 2000 Shogakukan Manga Award. In this first volume of Death Note, the award-winning shounen manga series, a boy holds Japan under his control after finding a book that lets him kill anyone he wants to.

Death Note Black Edition was released in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Catalan. Congratulations to the 2022 South Korean production of Death Note: The Musical for winning four awards at The 7th Korea Musical Awards! I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. You may block cookies via standard web-browser settings, but this site may not function correctly without cookies. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil.He went on to illustrate the smash hit Death Note as well as the hugely successful manga Bakuman, All You Need Is Kill, and Platinum End. His scores are above that of his peers, and he is on a sure way to the best graduate schools in Japan. just like typical japanese manga this also reads from the back and not from front and from right to left and not left to right on each page, but once you get used to it the content is exceptional. For instance, the first omnibus volume contains the chapters from the original first two volumes, Boredom and Confluence. Biography: Born in Tokyo, Tsugumi Ohba is the author of the hit series Death Note, Bakuman and Platinum End.

But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Noteto rid the world of evil. Viz Media Death Note Black Edition is a re-release of the Death Note manga series in a six-volume set. When he finds a black book by chance, he opens it to find writing which claims he can kill anyone by writing their name in it. But in the end it's just a highly enjoyable fantasy story about 2 very interesting characters in interesting situations.But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. In Death Note Black Edition IV, chapter 66 Death, Ill Ratt's death by suicide is excluded, likely due to its graphic nature.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop